Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Supporter
Damn, I had forgotten everything about this one, so now I have to re-read it.
Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
wait i thought it ended at ch 12? isn't this manga just for promoting the LN? :eek:

Dex-chan lover
School Days being nothing but a yanderefest is a fucking meme. Yeah sure, it has some fucked up endings and some girls go fucking bonkers in them but those are the bad ends and most people get them because they wanted to see that shit. You can totally play the game as a generic eroge from beginning to end, at most you get some fucked up implications.

It's also a pretty shitty introduction to the genre because it looks a bit different from most eroge and lacks some common cliches.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter, i almost forgot what it is about tho

Aggregator gang
"roankun | Renzokusei Scans" nani, is this a party for folks who left the scanlation scene multiple times, just to come back again?
Commence scanlation renaissance spring, brought and sponsored by the corona virus.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

Not a god damn thing.

Dex-chan lover
@boag

Can't actually believe they became such a popular archetype for being as unlikable as they are.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus, yes but they embraced then on the spin-offs/sequels/fan disks if I remember. But I agree its not really a good introduction because those bad endings are over the top and entirely non-common on the average eroge dating sim but consider the image is of a boat and how the meme started because of the anime (one of the episodes was replaced by something else and that is where the boat comes from) its pretty much showing second hand knowledge of School Days and not from the actual game since as you pointed out, you kinda really have to work to get to those endings.

Kinda reminds me how Kaede got turned into a Yandare because of the Shuffle anime REALLY cranking up something that she talks about in the game and then breaking her in that stupid way as in the game all she does is cry on Asa shoulder, then again Anime adaptions always been shit when it comes to eroge.

Users who are viewing this thread