Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Finally it's ended... good read, interesting plot, and annoying childhood friend

Grateful for the author and translation team for bringing this manga to life. All things considered, this manga pretty good, although not the greatest, i'm enjoying it while it last. Because the end come suddenly, i thought the manga was axed, but apparently there is continuation in the LN. I'll try to chech it out later.

Well thats a wrap everybody. Pleasure reading alongside ya. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh, still awaiting for the harem part to kick in lol.

So, that's it, huh?. not that I was expecting better tbh. lol

Aggregator gang
kinda strange to introduce a new girl in the last few pages, but whatever, still a better ending than some other mangas by far. anyways, thanks for the translation!

In troduce new heroin yet end it with in relationship with main heroin...

Wow it ends like that. Well it's fine thanks for the author, translators and all of the people who contributed to this manga, really good job everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work getting this out to people. This was a fun read that had a interesting premise.

Dex-chan lover
i feel bad about it but when this ended my thought was "finally".

always wanted to say this but never found the proper time to do it, i think the girls in this manga (especially the childhood friend) have never heard of a bra since you could literally always see their nipples poking through their shirts.

WHADDYA MEAN THAT'S THE LAST ONE, THAT WAS SO OUTTA NOWHERE

Well anyway, I'd like to thank Jimboom and his team for translating this lovely manga to the end. It's been a journey, boys. Now to the chapter.

He's kind of right. Moving at your own pace is more important than what's normal and what isn't. It might not be normal to have done more than holding hands at that point, and it might not be normal they bonded over H-games, but what's more important is that they're enjoying themselves and like things just how they are.

I'm disappointed the manga ends here though. They introduce the little sister out of nowhere and kinda make us want to see more of her. How did Kazuma go so long without hearing anything about her, anyway?

Moreover, I wish they touched on how and why Misaki fell for Kazuma. He himself doesn't seem to remember ever doing that, not to mention her easily playing H-games after being molested is kind of far-fetched. But I care more for them going deeper into that incident and showing if that were really Kazuma and if it were, did he actually do what she thought he did, or was he exclaiming at something else?

Apart from that, I can't think of much else they could've/should've touched upon, though I still wonder about the love hotel scene we got at the start of the arc. What's the deal with that?

But with that said, I'd like to thank Boomer Scans yet again for translating this manga. The journey is over, and now we part ways.

Sayonara.

@Jimboom NEVERMIND, I AM ROYALLY PISSED

Thanks for that tho

@RiceFarmerVN THAT IS EXACTLY THE ENDING WE ALL WANTED

Kinda

Cuz I kinda wanted harem

@olivetho Why would you want them to wear bras

Introduce new character and drama right at the end as a cliff-hanger...

BUY THE LIGHT NOVEL

Edit: I did enjoy it so thanks TL team

Users who are viewing this thread