Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Supporter
this was kind of dumb, even the payoff scene was a "whoops we slipped and our mouths fell together" smh smh

Thank you for the translation though, and the artwork was pretty nice apart from Ruri's udders

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, even the MC's older sister was a better heroine than Misaki. She had less agency than a dead fish. She was just "default shy girl who says no but means yes" from every JAV ever.

I've never wanted to murder a childhood friend character so bad before, Ultimately an ok read if you're bored

how far did this go in terms of the LN
the bumping into each other kiss was a silly way to end it considering how long they have been dating.
really introducing a new primary character on the last chapter :(

It was boring. Usually there are a lot of stories that I have read that made me look back and remember. These are the few ones that never made an impact

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, so the fact that we've seen only an accidental kiss was not enough, the author had to add a second Ruri at the end. After all, an accidental kiss is much too lewd to actually be allowed in a relationship, they need more delays.
What a great read, 5/10. There's absolutely no fucking way I'm reading LN when it's clear the author just keeps doing the same shit over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread