Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
Dang this chapter reminds me to some gyaru manga that I've lost interest in.
It all started good with one heroine, then the author decide to add another gyaru-ish character for the rival, and all of a sudden it become a harem trash all over again.
I'm not saying that the harem is a bad thing. I myself personally loved the harem genre, but it just the world/character settings going on in this series is not possible for a happy harem end. I hate it when the author decide to pile up these girls or love interest and have them drop out from the competition one by one making them cry and all that shit just for the step stone for the MC and the main heroine relationship.
I hope this manga doesn't fall into this trap.

Dex-chan lover
Hinako wants to get cucked.

So she must be a redditor!

Mom always with the best advice. What kindmof idiot would divorce her?

tbh hinako has been disappointing me as of late
the way author wrote the rival in is pretty much meh, we all already know that shes not going to pose a real threat, which make the stuff afterwards pointless
confessing by offering lewd shit in public lul

Double-page supporter
Tbh I normally despise the inclusion of a love triangle but I think this is fine. We all know she doesn’t stand a chance and will probably only be here with the rival role for a few chapters, so her appearance will only be used to further the main character’s relationship. Progress in a romcom is always a W.

Dex-chan lover
@Akikako they both make a bet with a witch. Not sure what the actual deal but it is to prove their love won't change no matter what, so they need to keep this up, whatever it is. Don't let he/she know, won't have sex,... maybe

Group Leader
When I was in High School, My friends and I interact like how these boys do. But now that we are adults, we realized how stupid we were back in high school. lol

Kinda yikes for a mother to advise that her daughter give up her chastity since it's frowned upon, at least, in the society that I live in. But well, this is manga so any shit can happen.

Contributor
In an alternate timeline, the Mom would tempt Ouki as a way to force her daughter to act decisively.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof if they don't keep the promise, the witch kill the other. But the think that made this manga interesting is that the already know that the other have feeling for him/her, I don't get why one of them can't tell that he/she know it. The promise is to don't fuck, it isn't to don't became a couple. Sincerely, it don't need triangle/harem drama...

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
I was putting it lightly that author (girl) doesn't really know how boys interact with their friends;
But it's rude to say it out loud (like you've made me do it now 👹 )
Dudes don't say shit like "let's record the whole thing with a hidden camera" lol

Dex-chan lover
@Akikako maybe it in the contract too, to give it a bit struggle ? if it not, then isn't it too easy, witch also give them the advance to them by let they know that they masturbate thinking about each other

Users who are viewing this thread