Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Supporter
make a move already, dumbass... please god of manga, don't let this have 4th volume...

second <3

Dex-chan lover
So now isekai is so common you can make psychological tests about it? Humanity is taking a very dark path.

Regardless of perversion level... I choose crow, since it's a dangerous forest, aerial advantage is a must... Besides crow have keen eye to shiny things it would be useful to find shelter like someone's house by looking for shiny things such as window glass

Dex-chan lover
So rabbit means you are a M and pig means you are a M too? This test sucks balls and the isekai thing wasn't even necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@All-is-fine Plus it doesn’t look out of place in any setting like a town or a forest. Also crows are highly intelligent, so if you mess up and do something unbeastlike it can be written off as just a real smart crow.

Exactly. It's the most versatile type between all of them, wether in the woods or town, wether in a dangerous situation or not, it have wide range of advantage against the other. A well balanced animal.

Updates too slow and the ntr/misunderstanding bullshit smells from 10,000 miles away. Will drop it here to save myself. Great premise ruined by shitty cliche and slow release schedule.

Dex-chan lover
Wow goddess scan is everywhere. A lot of manga that I follow have recent releases with their collaborations.

Group Leader
The only answer in that situation is to pick crow because it's the one that would be easiest to escape as. Also you get to fly which is cool af.

Fed-Kun's army
The right answer is Behemoth. You don't know what kind of world you were thrown into, so change into one of the scariest known thing

What in the actual fuck is this test? Not even buzzfeed could come up with this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread