Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru

Like this was goin great I loved it 10/10 masterpiece but the NTR just ruined it for me so now it fell from a perfect 10 to an average 5. Yup am dropping it and if y'all wanna get butt hurt syndrome cause of my honest opinion (cause some of you guys are like that) then fuck off lol.

There is little to no NTR in this one. And no, the main girl doesn't get snatched away, it's just a side girl who's trying to get with the MC. The MC has no interest in this girl. Rest easy my brothers, this is an okay read...

Dex-chan lover
cool that they used the clinton reference in the credits page lol

Loses its footing early on and gets marred later on by a fantasy element. Worth your time if you shut off your brain while reading it.

i know this has been asked so many times but, is there any ntr? im not gonna read something that will lead to ntr. cover page already looks like ntr

Is the "eighty years" in the description a typo?
the first chapter clearly says 8 and the people look relatively young

Edit: oh fuck, it said 8 all along and i literally reread it 10 times to make sure i wasn't seeing things. what the fuck?

Im so conflicted lmao one comment says

Like this was goin great I loved it 10/10 masterpiece but the NTR just ruined it for me so now it fell from a perfect 10 to an average 5. Yup am dropping it and if y'all wanna get butt hurt syndrome cause of my honest opinion (cause some of you guys are like that) then fuck off lol.

then a next person says There is little to no NTR in this one. And no, the main girl doesn't get snatched away, it's just a side girl who's trying to get with the MC. The MC has no interest in this girl. Rest easy my brothers, this is an okay read...

@adryan475 yeaah i think people seriously thought the MC was gonna get cucked when they introduced the side chick
but the whole premise of the series is being all faithful and married or something

Okay so for everyone asking I literally just read up to chapter 21 and no there’s no NTR

Two scenarios which come closest but are still far from are:

1. Someone confessed to the FL but she instantly rejected them in front of everyone, we haven’t seen this guy since so that the end of that
2. Some girl who I believe acts like a kuudere wanted to be in a relationship with the ML. They spent a day together where she basically judged if he was “boyfriend material I guess you could say. He did she vagina by mistake lmao. But that was I believe somewhere around chapter 18. We haven’t seen her since and the Ml has since admitted he’s still in love with he FL to the witch.

Users who are viewing this thread