Hirayasumi - Ch. 66 - A Chaotic Asakusa Date, Pt.1

Contributor
I know his heart was in the right place. But this is way too much for a first date. Spending half a day together is for when you've gotten to know eachother and know eachothers likes/dislikes etc. As it is, he's just forcing random stereotypical date ideas on her without any idea if she'll like it or not. Everyones different after all.
1719342512454.png

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this manga, its characters, the interactions, and so on, but I seriously, at the risk of sounding like a hater, believe that
this love triangle has overstayed its welcome and is, at this point, detrimental to the story.

Aggregator gang
you guys, if you go to Shinzo Keigo's twitter you can find a kinda preview of what I believe is the next chapter - it's like 3 pages of their date.

Man, I love this manga, its characters, the interactions, and so on, but I seriously, at the risk of sounding like a hater, believe that
this love triangle has overstayed its welcome and is, at this point, detrimental to the story.
Really ? I feel the opposite, in my opinion it's one of the best thing to happen to this manga and does nothing but enhance its themes.
All three character's arc are being furthered, and I find the rhythm of this plot to be quite good too.

Users who are viewing this thread