Hirayasumi - Ch. 67 - A Chaotic Asakusa Date, Pt. 2

Aggregator gang
i like this love triangle! it isn't frustrating but rather interesting because both of the guys have a fair shot and why she could like either of them is reasonable. im not on any particular side but im excited to see how it works out! tachibana is such a queen btw ugh i just love female characters like her, shes sososo real

Supporter
Thank you for the quickness on the chapter! Looking forward to how this plays out; I normally don't like how love triangles are written in manga/manhwa but honestly the way its written here is so grounded and refreshing that I don't mind it being explored. Still, hopefully not dragged out lol but genuinely interested in how this ends without being too peeved 😅

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I KNOW IT!!! I KNOW SHE’LL REMEMBER!!!

IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT REMEMBER WORDS THAT BEAUTIFUL COMING FROM SOMEONE THAT YOU ‘LIKE’.

Dex-chan lover
I also forgot his confession... Lol. Thank you to the person who mentioned it was chapter 49.time to reread a bit.

Update: what a great chapter

Last edited:
i like this love triangle! it isn't frustrating but rather interesting because both of the guys have a fair shot and why she could like either of them is reasonable. im not on any particular side but im excited to see how it works out! tachibana is such a queen btw ugh i just love female characters like her, shes sososo real
Both have a fair shot, and both are good people with some bad and good qualities alike.

Dex-chan lover
While both guys are good sorry writer san you’re not the main character so you're not winning. She literally remembers and thinks about the other guy while on your date and when you confess. I'm rooting for both of them still but the writer guy's chances feel slim. It's hard because I like her chemistry with both guys. I'm happy with whowever she chooses.

after reading this chapter im kinda worried, what if Hirota and she will not end up together 🥲

Contributor
While both guys are good sorry writer san you’re not the main character so you're not winning. She literally remembers and thinks about the other guy while on your date and when you confess. I'm rooting for both of them still but the writer guy's chances feel slim. It's hard because I like her chemistry with both guys. I'm happy with whowever she chooses.
With this author I low key could see it going either way

Users who are viewing this thread