Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Will your group be doing the authors other manga? Current group slow af.

Please don't let this be the end of rhythm gang!

(But also take a rest, you guys did a lot quickly)
Unfortunately we won't do his next work as we already talked to the current group about it and they don't want our help on it. Also the other works from this guy is surprisingly super slice of life/cutesy. Although I may do them aswell since no one else has. But for right now I have another ryona/death game manga I'm translating called zanki 99. I hope you can give it a read it's really good imo!

Aggregator gang
Huh yeah i figured this revelation about the final game. Really surprised he didn't notice it though. What in the world caused him to suddenly trust others, let alone people that just used him and noted how him being in despair is exactly what they want?

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT YOU JUST FELL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE WORST CHARACTERS! oh wait you were already there cuz you have nothing...

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, why didn't she torture him for days and days on end? Just like he did to adachi

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, why didn't she torture him for days and days on end? Just like he did to adachi
Despair Meter, they're so much stockpiled on the energy they want, they want to pack their shit and gtfo.

Problem is Shibuya knows she will stain her hands on this pile of shit, which will turn her bad, so... back to a game of hangman.

Akiba had a chance, blew it after demanding the "payment" from defeating the Brat... oh well...

Dex-chan lover
Despair Meter, they're so much stockpiled on the energy they want, they want to pack their shit and gtfo.

Problem is Shibuya knows she will stain her hands on this pile of shit, which will turn her bad, so... back to a game of hangman.

Akiba had a chance, blew it after demanding the "payment" from defeating the Brat... oh well...
OHhhh the percect vengeance arc, now Siscon will cure at Shibuya

Why is bro defending him?🗿💀, I get it y'all are friends and all. But can you read the room bro he tortured all of his (love interests).

Users who are viewing this thread