Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 10 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
I'd insert a surprise pikachu meme, but even that wouldn't do justice in elaborating how dumb Akiba is.

Dex-chan lover
Akiba IS a retard, but this time he said he couldn't hear anything cause bloodloss, so karma is already crawling on him:pepela:

PLEASE kill him! Killing him and moving on from your past are not mutually exclusive. I usually hate dehumanization, but god damn it he's a cartoonish monster. If he lives, there WILL be more victims in the future. You can stop him here and now and go on to live a happy life knowing you protected who knows how many women from this worm.

Dex-chan lover
I do not get the end pic this time around.
Is the Russian translator just rewriting it?

Dex-chan lover
Akiba IS a retard, but this time he said he couldn't hear anything cause bloodloss, so karma is already crawling on him:pepela:
I think he heard perfectly fine. He was just too stupid to understand it like normal.
The dumbass is so bad at teamwork he even managed to backstab himself by convincing Shibuya to not spare him this time.

Dex-chan lover
English reader:

Shibuya: What do I change into?

Isami: I'll be here for you. You have me. You have Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
I do not get the end pic this time around.
Is the Russian translator just rewriting it?
He literally changed the dialogue with adachi putting her faith in isami (hinting at letting him take her) into her saying no go focus on your sister... like bro THIS ISN'T YOUR FANFICT!!!! And he rushed out the past several chapters for views as they have zero proofreading (according according other Russians some parts make zero sense)

Dex-chan lover
He literally changed the dialogue with adachi putting her faith in isami (hinting at letting him take her) into her saying no go focus on your sister... like bro THIS ISN'T YOUR FANFICT!!!! And he rushed out the past several chapters for views as they have zero proofreading (according according other Russians some parts make zero sense)
That is just a bizarre shipping there.
As if Adachi would settle for anyone other than Shibuya

Dex-chan lover
To be honest i don't think anyone cares.

Users who are viewing this thread