Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 10 Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Akiba become an Admin? I was expecting him to get taken away with the game as well.

Or could it be that since he's part of the game now, he's not gonna be able to leave. Wouldn't that be nice.

Dex-chan lover
She forgot to bring people back to life and they still managed to skimp out on the other reward they promised for SS rank matches. I guess that establishes my strategy of immediately leaving the second Akiba pulled that dumb bomb nonsense at the start of the ss matches as being the best one if you aren’t a main character.
I had low expectations of Akiba, but actually saying what he was going to do when he’s at their mercy and can just end him in order to stop him was one of the dumber things he has said.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She forgot to bring people back to life and they still managed to skimp out on the other reward they promised for SS rank matches. I guess that establishes my strategy of immediately leaving the second Akiba pulled that dumb bomb nonsense at the start of the ss matches as being the best one if you aren’t a main character.
I had low expectations of Akiba, but actually saying what he was going to do when he’s at their mercy and can just end him in order to stop him was one of the dumber things he has said.
I think those deaths (if they still count) depends on how the aliens interpret remove everything related to the game. If they do it broadly like the tan one said I think those people will be fine.

Also one more chapter. LETS FINISH STRONG BOIZ!

Dex-chan lover
I think those deaths (if they still count) depends on how the aliens interpret remove everything related to the game. If they do it broadly like the tan one said I think those people will be fine.

Also one more chapter. LETS FINISH STRONG BOIZ!
I suppose it depends on if what should be a mountain of dead children staying dead (or at least going missing at set intervals since most of the lower ranks seem to have matches on set timers) counts as evidence or being game related to them. But at that point remembering the game itself counts as game related, so the cutoff point is kinda arbitrary and that's what makes me worried when dealing with these alien fae. To clarify. I meant every death caused by the game, not anyone who lost this latest set of matches, which is also an issue.

All of the "evidence" fitting into a couple of sacks also tells me that Akiba didn't actually back anything up on the cloud from the lack of a giant ass server impounded by Chris Hansen. (I'm willing to ignore that Adachi's images of Akiba probably have a backup archived somewhere since a cloud server needs backups for when the main server gets exploded) There had to be hundreds of children used for this death game, so the amount of stuff they're taking away feels small. Doubly so when those sacks might contain game items.

I guess I'm just focusing on a specific shortcoming this story has in which the extras don't feel like they exist. There's not even an offhand mention about missing children cases or somebody going missing. None of the people Shibuya tried to get help from reappeared or spread any rumours. Most of the other Dressy players sucked so bad that not a single one of em stood out in any way compared to the protagonist groups (Akiba's or true's) even when a character had no dialogue. The girls in Adachi's first appearance had more work put into them as characters/people in a page or two than the rest of the SS group in this final arc. The arcade man must be used to children randomly freaking out for no reason. Outside of the main character bubble, people just don't feel like they exist unless convenient.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happened to that plot thread with Shibuya's name being on a shoe dropped by one of the raid bosses?

Double-page supporter
How in the world does that wish, especially with it's acknowledgement of the intangibility fine print, not wipe away all their memories relating to the game in the process? I mean it destroyed Akiba's phone and computer when it should have just been the data.
What was even the point of stipulating that?

I guess the admins just decided to be nice and grant the badly worded wish how they wanted instead of easily monkey pawing them. Thus presumably they brought back dead players and stuff because why not.

Dex-chan lover
It was revealed later by the gods that it had no significant meaning other than to bring back childhood trauma therefore causing despair, then akiba called it out for being laaaaaaaaame.
Ah, okay, that makes sense.

How in the world does that wish, especially with it's acknowledgement of the intangibility fine print, not wipe away all their memories relating to the game in the process? I mean it destroyed Akiba's phone and computer when it should have just been the data.
What was even the point of stipulating that?

I guess the admins just decided to be nice and grant the badly worded wish how they wanted instead of easily monkey pawing them. Thus presumably they brought back dead players and stuff because why not.
Destroying Akiba's stuff just made his despair all the greater, that is totally within their wheelhouse

Dex-chan lover
It was revealed later by the gods that it had no significant meaning other than to bring back childhood trauma therefore causing despair, then akiba called it out for being laaaaaaaaame.
What was a faulty feature, the message was probably meant to be read by Mei, not Siscon.

Anyway, Akiba, goddamn it, you had so many chances. Fuck.
VHDBDgj.png

Users who are viewing this thread