Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 10 Ch. 104

Group Leader
Congratulations on completing the English translation of this Manga.
Iit has been a pleasure to follow you through to the end and support you with the viewing on Twitch, follow you on Discord and create the occasional picture for the end cover.

See you in the next work :thumbsup: !

FVh0-Ihta-QAAz-Fm2.jpg

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation!

It was a fun ride, and the ending was very satisfying, I'm glad it wasn't Shibuya or Adachi who ended him, would've been a shame to see Shibuya fall to that level, and if it were Adachi it would've just left a really sour taste in my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translations, when i started reading this series, only fifty chapters were translated and i knew that there was a total of 104 chapters. i thought for sure the ending wouldn't get translated until a year maybe even two, but i had no idea how hard working and crazy the translating team is. thanks for the ride, i couldn't stop reading this mess of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, my dude! Gonna miss these after pages. I somehow feel bad for akiba after all this time, his parents saw he was a psychopath and refused to do anything. Perhaps if someone intervened after the school incidents when he was a child this could have all been avoided.

At the same time, good for Shibuya and Siscon!

Users who are viewing this thread