Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 10 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, my dude! Gonna miss these after pages. I somehow feel bad for akiba after all this time, his parents saw he was a psychopath and refused to do anything. Perhaps if someone intervened after the school incidents when he was a child this could have all been avoided.

At the same time, good for Shibuya and Siscon!
Tbh people with mental illness can only be helped if they themselves know they need help and want to be helped. Like people usually say, the first step is to admit ur problems.

Akiba didn't realize his problems. I don't think he can be helped.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translations, my dude! Gonna miss these after pages. I somehow feel bad for akiba after all this time, his parents saw he was a psychopath and refused to do anything. Perhaps if someone intervened after the school incidents when he was a child this could have all been avoided.

At the same time, good for Shibuya and Siscon!
I don't think his parents saw him as a psychopath. When he decided people didn't love him anymore he just distanced himself from everyone. This side of him seemed to have awoken when he encountered Shibuya.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your hard work! The fact that you managed to churn out almost 100 chapters in under 3 months is nothing short of amazing.

It was a pleasure taking this ride with all of you.

So the psycho who enjoyed torturing girls and treating men like pigs gets a happy ending and the kid who basically used girls as slaves gets a happy ending but the guy who was the sole reason they won half their games gets killed because it’s just impossible for him to get friends that actually try to help him through his quite obvious psychological problems(but the others get “redemptions” ofc). Y’know since blondie only ever cares when the girls are treated like shit but it’s ok for the Bitch to beat the shit out of Akiba. Seems like half the story wouldn’t have even happened if Miss Heroine didn’t just forget about the guy who saved her for a week. (when they’re literally in the same class lol) To say he can’t change when no one ever actually has a heart to heart with him past “hey bro you were wrong and bad first” is incredibly disappointing. 4/10

Great translation tho! (Please do/help with his other works if you can)

Users who are viewing this thread