Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 10 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOO........god please for once, I don't want a happy ending. Everything is to F up for happy end....
Well, if it's any consolation, the gang was able to let go of their hate and move on with their lives... as for everyone else, they're either happy or dead. So cheer up, kiddo

Dex-chan lover
Was kinda hoping the two protag teams (or other survivors) would meet offline. At the least it would be fun to see Shibuya acknowledged for saving them or talk things out.
All Akiba had to do to keep his last bit of plot armour running to save his life was actually help those two and he completely blew it like he always does.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, I wanted the true protagonist to do him in.
Ah well, I think those were the two he tricked into voting him leader way back when?

Dex-chan lover
Same. I wanted them together as a couple and I wanted Akiba to see. That would be the only ntr I'd ever like.
I mean he does hold shibuya by the waist for one panel this chapter so it's heavily implied, *edit FUCK I THINK HE WAS JUST HOLDING THE UMBRELLA INSTEAD!!!!!! if it makes things any better, the way he refers to her in japanese is VERRYYY CLOSE and it's been that way for a while.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Check out Zanki x 99...it's definitely on par with this for being a rather twisted manga :cool:
And Rhythm will be working his magic on it, too ;). Not a lot of chapters out yet, though I'd imagine that won't last long...
Yeah haha, I wanted to work on getting more chapters out but I didn't want to slow down this series so I decided to just focus on this one. Zanki is gonna get the same amount of effort put in as this series!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for this translation, all your handwork has been really appreciated.
Oh boy, this been a strange and wild ride, harrowing but ultimately cathartic.
And man, Akiba did everything wrong, he just f**ked with everybody and had no notion of consequences coming back to f**k him back, I think Akiba is somewhat a more realistic psychopath than most fictional psychopaths, fiction generally don't portray the self destructive boldness of psychos, the poor risk assessment that makes him careless, it's not just a disregard to others feelings but to consequence itself, but he ultimately doomed himself in chapter 66 when he betrayed the ex-slaves, who did finally got their revenge against someone so much more deserving. I love that Shibuya did get that, despite hoping otherwise, Akiba was beyond help, a thing that Siscon couldn't get despite being the true MVP of the team. Frankly, nobody will miss Akiba, not even his parents, they really wanted to believe he could be normal despite knowing he was not, but after that event on his flashback, I think they've been living in fear that someday he would do something horrible and would ruin all their lives, even they will be relieved that he is gone.

Dex-chan lover
Also, people, don't forget to bump up the score of this series, it's currently at 4.83 but I think we can give it a better score.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Same. I wanted them together as a couple and I wanted Akiba to see. That would be the only ntr I'd ever like.
I think it works better without them being a couple. If they’re a couple, then Akiba feeling threatened by them possibly hooking up becomes “justified” to the incel crowd while if they’re platonic it’s just another layer to how Akiba was an abusive controlling little shit.
It also undermines Siscon being a genuinely good guy ever so slightly if a hint of him being motivated by liking Shibuya that way is what caused him to be the legendary pogchamp he is. Siscon didn’t do this for the nookie, he did it because he isn’t an AH.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread