Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 6 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I still can't sleep in peace but I would really like to see what messed up stuff the author gonna do to Adachi lol

Ty for the scan too! I'm almost 24/7 awake so not gonna miss anything anytime soon till the end:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I still can't sleep in peace but I would really like to see what messed up stuff the author gonna do to Adachi lol

Ty for the scan too! I'm almost 24/7 awake so not gonna miss anything anytime soon till the end:dogkek:
Omg you need to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!! but i appreciate i could help you kill the time with another chapter haha, thanks for reading!

Group Leader
In all honesty, given how the only battleground that Akiba could beat Adachi in is the virtual one, Adachi should have prepared by having the pig beat the shit out of Akiba the moment they go into a virtual enviroment. It should have been clear from the word go: don't give Akiba control. Akiba is definitely preparing for revenge, that's why he went radio silent. his only way of getting revenge was in the game, but even then he himself is weak. controllers can attack each other, as seen with the siscon punching akiba. so they just have to pin akiba down and prevent him from touching the controller. of course, that would be too convenient a precaution so the plot wouldn't allow that.

Oh thank god, the table's finally turned. Honestly the story has been really boring ever since adachi can somehow continually beat the crap out of akiba when she's just a shitty teen girl with a holier than thou attitude when her introduction was her killing someone and only regretting she couldn't torture them more.
She was a lot more compelling character when her and akiba was 2 equally evil shithead that butts head becuz they're preying on the same girl.
Lately she is somehow a protector? And honestly the sudden 180 isn't convincing and I wanna see her suffer instead of anything

Dex-chan lover
Ah so this is the "No I can't lose waaah I have this sudden new thing I can do" thing that obnoxious children often do.

Dex-chan lover
Did he really say that getting the crap beat out of him is his signature move?

In all honesty, given how the only battleground that Akiba could beat Adachi in is the virtual one, Adachi should have prepared by having the pig beat the shit out of Akiba the moment they go into a virtual enviroment. It should have been clear from the word go: don't give Akiba control. Akiba is definitely preparing for revenge, that's why he went radio silent. his only way of getting revenge was in the game, but even then he himself is weak. controllers can attack each other, as seen with the siscon punching akiba. so they just have to pin akiba down and prevent him from touching the controller. of course, that would be too convenient a precaution so the plot wouldn't allow that.
Honestly, given that the pig has no character, I think it's better that's not resorted to.

Really, what should have been clear is that you're not a good guy just because you savage a savager, and the both of them needed to be put in their place before they screwed everyone over because they're more concerned about satisfying their basest urges than they are about escaping their regularly scheduled existential horror.

It's not as if Akiba shouldn't be put in his place as many times as needed, but Adachi only beats the crap out of him because she's also a sadist who gets off on bullying people she sees as beneath her. None of it is meant to be constructive, but she can't even not be constructive right-- she was so focused on pleasure that she didn't realize that her blackmail wasn't doing its job even when she "had" to still beat him up. Ostracizing him from the game only gave him an immense amount of time to stew in his hatred/insecurity and get crafty, and everyone else was too spineless and indecisive to wrangle both of these broken people even when they knew matters were getting worse between them-- now they're probably all going to suffer for their series of blunders, even before dealing with having to spend more time playing this game.

I know there's no critical value in playing Monday Morning Quarterback with characters in a story, but what makes me really think about the aforementioned and get agitated by it is that I feel like these characters are more often mere producers and consumers of suffering than they are characters (it really looks that way whenever Adachi performs some physical feat against Akiba that she shouldn't be remotely capable of, even if they were to mention that she took martial arts classes-- she casually side kicks at least a hundred pounds of nerd several feet into a wall in a dress, come on).

Last edited:
Group Leader
Did he really say that getting the crap beat out of him is his signature move?

Honestly, given that the pig has no character, I think it's better that's not resorted to.
He may not have character but he's pretty loyal to his master. He willingly becomes her chair when she wants him to after all, and she doesn't have any leverage over him. He's free to go whenever I'm pretty sure. And it's just a precaution/last resort, on the off chance that Akiba finds a way to get revenge.

Dex-chan lover
This makes no sense. The pig can easily beat akiba and stop this.
I guess one could argue that it'll leave them open to be attacked by the enemies, not to mention if the slave would just attack adachi therefore harming the pig from being able to fight back. But with all that mass I bet my guy could probably knock him out in a blow or two haha

Dex-chan lover
I’m kinda hoping adachi and Akita both got outplayed since there was no need for the ex meat shields to go along with anyone’s plans unless going along with it was part of an entirely different plan. Those four at least should know better than to go along with a nutcase sabotaging their ability to escape a death game.

Power Uploader
So... he messed with "that" as well. My guess is he reduced her life to 1 and is either going to use the necessity of victory to blackmail her, or just straight-up lose on purpose so she dies.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god, the table's finally turned. Honestly the story has been really boring ever since adachi can somehow continually beat the crap out of akiba when she's just a shitty teen girl with a holier than thou attitude when her introduction was her killing someone and only regretting she couldn't torture them more.
She was a lot more compelling character when her and akiba was 2 equally evil shithead that butts head becuz they're preying on the same girl.
Lately she is somehow a protector? And honestly the sudden 180 isn't convincing and I wanna see her suffer instead of anything
It's so frustating especially when there is a high chance she will be treated as a victim, and never get her just deserts despite being the same level of scum as Akiba.

Anyone who has read further in the raws please prove me wrong

Dex-chan lover
She’s scummy, but she’s still not Akiba tier scum. She at least understands human emotions while Akiba is an outright sociopath from what we’ve seen inside his head. Nothing about her continued behavior is inconsistent with how she’s acted since her second appearance.

Power Uploader
She’s scummy, but she’s still not Akiba tier scum. She at least understands human emotions while Akiba is an outright sociopath from what we’ve seen inside his head. Nothing about her continued behavior is inconsistent with how she’s acted since her second appearance.
I'm pretty sure that makes her worse. They're both scum, but he is so detached from reality and human relations that he seriously doesn't understand why what he's doing is wrong. He's trying to show affection in his own twisted way. Not that this excuses his actions or anything like that, he still needs to be removed from society, as it's unlikely that he is capable of redeeming himself.

On the other hand, she perfectly understands what she's doing, and not only does she continue to act that way anyway, she straight-up gets off on causing people pain. It also implies that she was abused herself before, so she fully understands how horrific her actions are on her victims. Let's also not pretend that she's only this way to Akiba or other people who "deserve" it, as she began horrifically assaulting other more-or-less innocent players without provocation the moment she was introduced.

She also completely ignores the wishes of the person she's supposedly protecting, while pretending that her unwanted assaults are somehow more acceptable than his. Granted, hers are more tame for the time being, but if he died or otherwise stopped being the target of her abuse, you can be pretty sure her assaults on Shibuya would escalate.

Dex-chan lover
l
I'm pretty sure that makes her worse. They're both scum, but he is so detached from reality and human relations that he seriously doesn't understand why what he's doing is wrong. He's trying to show affection in his own twisted way. Not that this excuses his actions or anything like that, he still needs to be removed from society, as it's unlikely that he is capable of redeeming himself.

On the other hand, she perfectly understands what she's doing, and not only does she continue to act that way anyway, she straight-up gets off on causing people pain. It also implies that she was abused herself before, so she fully understands how horrific her actions are on her victims. Let's also not pretend that she's only this way to Akiba or other people who "deserve" it, as she began horrifically assaulting other more-or-less innocent players without provocation the moment she was introduced.

She also completely ignores the wishes of the person she's supposedly protecting, while pretending that her unwanted assaults are somehow more acceptable than his. Granted, hers are more tame for the time being, but if he died or otherwise stopped being the target of her abuse, you can be pretty sure her assaults on Shibuya would escalate.
She operates within whatever weird code she has. He has no such restriction.
Now she is obviously more complicated than this overall but she’s like how some prey animals will absolutely fuck up anything that they interpret as remotely aggressive. In her mind they are not victims. They are aggressors she is taking out her trauma on. When the matches were still randomized she was waiting for the first action she viewed as aggressive Aka a dress switch.
She is hypocritical, but she is still somewhat capable of becoming a normal member of society if she got a competent trauma therapist, wasn’t in a death game that would make anyone high strung, and nobody was stupid enough to trigger her. Hence she has been “somewhat” harmless to the team overall. The MC is mostly non threatening, so she does not elicit escalations. Even her sexual harassment seems to have clear limits of consent when it’s not done out of her sadism/fear response. He has no such limits.

She’s pretty high up there but not at the level of needing to be permanently removed from society that he is. Of course neither should be taken lightly.

Dex-chan lover
NO! NO! NO! NOOOO!
this is NOT happening :(

This is why I hate the naive siblings. They have been sheltered from any harm this entire time and thus dont manage to understand the gravity of the situation.

Akiba can simply not be allowed to live in this environment

Dex-chan lover

If you think Adachi is somehow WORSE THAN AKIBA you need to be put on a list, they are on completely different levels. Akiba is straight up evil.

Power Uploader
If you think Adachi is somehow WORSE THAN AKIBA you need to be put on a list, they are on completely different levels. Akiba is straight up evil.
I never said Adachi is more evil, just that she's a worse person. Akiba is objectively more evil, on that I agree. But he is inherently evil and a complete sociopath. He can't control himself and is utterly incapable of being anything but evil. He needs to be put down as a threat to society, but he isn't necessarily guilty in the sense that he is incapable of comprehending the consequences of his actions and why what he is doing is wrong.

Adachi is a worse person because she isn't inherently evil. She doesn't have to be that way, and she's mostly sane, but she deliberately chooses to be evil anyway. She knows what she is doing is wrong, but she still enjoys it despite being fully capable of comprehending her own actions. Being a cute girl doesn't alleviate her of her guilt, nor does her tragic background, nor does the fact that she's currently acting this way towards another evil person.

Users who are viewing this thread