Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 6 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
I never said Adachi is more evil, just that she's a worse person. Akiba is objectively more evil, on that I agree. But he is inherently evil and a complete sociopath. He can't control himself and is utterly incapable of being anything but evil. He needs to be put down as a threat to society, but he isn't necessarily guilty in the sense that he is incapable of comprehending the consequences of his actions and why what he is doing is wrong.

Adachi is a worse person because she isn't inherently evil. She doesn't have to be that way, and she's mostly sane, but she deliberately chooses to be evil anyway. She knows what she is doing is wrong, but she still enjoys it despite being fully capable of comprehending her own actions. Being a cute girl doesn't alleviate her of her guilt, nor does her tragic background, nor does the fact that she's currently acting this way towards another evil person.
I dont think we should excuse anyones actions like that. "He cant help himself". Bro needs to die or be put behind bars, given the story a prison wont stop him torturing people in game so definitely the first option.

She isnt even evil, she was a bitch very early on but past that? Whats the worst thing she has done after her introduction? Why do you think she can "control herself" when she sees Akiba trying to do the same thing to Shibuya as her kidnappers did to her as a child? I think thats why she is so pissed at Akiba specifically and not at Machi for example.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think we should excuse anyones actions like that.
When you're declared not guilty by reason of insanity, you're not being excused for your actions. You're in fact a danger, but you can't be held responsible in the same way a sane person can. You're effectively declared criminally mentally impaired.

She isnt even evil, she was a bitch very early on but past that? Whats the worst thing she has done after her introduction?
"I know she's tortured countless people in the not too distant past, but who has she tortured recently?"

Dex-chan lover
Nice, but about lifes? Adachi is with only 1 life or returning Akiba will suffer a lot

Users who are viewing this thread