Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
I’m probably the only one who doesn’t like the fact that Shibuya is literally broken right now. Yeah, Akiba will get what’s coming to him, but it sucks that Shibuya has fallen into despair and now she’s going to manipulate Adachi.

Do you guys really want to see her turn into someone like him?
Definitely not. The saddest part of any who gaze into the abyss is that they would lose their humanity, but what is done cannot be undone and the road to hell must be trod to its end.

Double-page supporter
I’m probably the only one who doesn’t like the fact that Shibuya is literally broken right now. Yeah, Akiba will get what’s coming to him, but it sucks that Shibuya has fallen into despair and now she’s going to manipulate Adachi.

Not completely but for now? Hell yes. This was a long time coming.

She definitely has a good support group that can help bring her back but right now I'm immensely enjoying Dark Shibuya.

Dex-chan lover

It’s unlikely she’ll end up like him. The difference between Shibuya, Machi and sis, and Adachi is that they’re capable of learning from their sins and transgressions towards others once the tables are flipped on them. It also helps that others are more than willing to ensure they don’t fall too deep in the abyss.

Akiba has no such capability nor connections. He’s alienated himself from his family and incinerated how his reputation and character is viewed from all teams, both temporary enemy, to ally, to opposing team.

Everyone else wants to be done with the game, Akiba wants it to keep going so he’ll have a strong hold over others.
There’s no hope for him. But also no reason Shibuya can’t be snatched away from the abyss before it’s too late

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think her personality shift is setting off red flags to be concerned about, but the fact that she still is trusting Adachi tells me her core is still in there. This is nothing more than a perfectly reasonable human response of spite/frustration to Akiba that might wear off the instant he’s gone.
And why is Pig going along with this? They never really explained that unless he just doesn’t want the social death of being dommed by a teenager found out when an investigation starts if shit goes down?

Dex-chan lover
the fun part is he's equally as likely to try to kill her as he is to try crawling back. the latter seems absolutely insane except when you consider that his character desperately needs constant validation and then the one sole source of said validation suddenly opens up again he definitely would be liable to being tricked easily. that also said our main girl definitely has snapped at this point and probably would've willingly killed someone for that treasure. If anything I expect an even greater arc of cruelty by the end, since the entire manga concerns itself with themes of abuse and uneven power dynamics.

Double-page supporter
This was a lot better of a turn around than I was expecting, completely slipped my mind that all the players are girls wearing dresses. Though even if I did think about it, I would have just guessed that he'd crossdress.
Apart from the genderbending, second funniest part is him having no clue what to apologize for.
And thinking Shibuya doesn't have way more pain tolerance than him at this point, even with him wearing the dress.

Dex-chan lover
Adachi is gonna get redeemed just like I thought. Punished Shibuya came too late for me to enjoy it. Akiba getting fu ked is good though

Dex-chan lover
This was a lot better of a turn around than I was expecting, completely slipped my mind that all the players are girls wearing dresses. Though even if I did think about it, I would have just guessed that he'd crossdress.
Apart from the genderbending, second funniest part is him having no clue what to apologize for.
And thinking Shibuya doesn't have way more pain tolerance than him at this point, even with him wearing the dress.
imagine putting someone through an obscene amount of torture multiple times and assumeing that, consistant akiba L

Dex-chan lover
And why is Pig going along with this? They never really explained that unless he just doesn’t want the social death of being dommed by a teenager found out when an investigation starts if shit goes down?
Pretty sure he's doing it for Adachi, so she doesn't get tortured even further.
True BDSM is built with trust and understanding, Nana to Kaoru taught me that.

She’s not turning into him just because she’s wants her vengeance. She’d have to turn full psychopath in order for that to happen. It is sad that she’s not the same innocent person as before but what do you expect after everything that has happened.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Akiba is getting his just deserts. And I have a stupid grin on my face.

FINALLY IT CAN BEGIN! AKIBA’S RETRIBUTION IS FINALLY UPON US. Now I just sure hope 6 hours is enough to break him and there won’t be anything bad anymore happening to the girls.

Dex-chan lover

Nah, you see, Shibuya was already broken to begin with, that's why she was brought into the game, those 7th dimension imps wanted broken people for their sadistic game of despair. If anything this is a major breakthrough, because Shibuya issues made her not fight back, but dealing with a psychopath like Akiba is such an extreme horror show that it forced her to fight back, to punish an evil person, to actually want to make him suffer. Also she's not actually manipulating Adachi, Akiba broke Adachi and now Shibuya wants to deprogram her with them punishing Akiba together, it's probably the only thing that can built her up back again.

Fed-Kun's army
You have six hours Shibi-chan, only if the other team doesn't initiate a game over or otherwise interfere. Good luck.

And for all those readers that were like "you'd love him if he was a girl." Well he's a girl now bitch, 1/10 would still take a literal dump in their mouth. Hook their ass up human centipede like to these asshole game 'gods' put Akiba straight dab in the middle, maximum pain, maximum horror.

Dex-chan lover
Hook their ass up human centipede like to these asshole game 'gods' put Akiba straight dab in the middle, maximum pain, maximum horror.
For some reason, I can only picture Akiba standing up straight, while sewn together to those two, if just for how tiny they are

きた〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Been expecting this to happen since way early in the manga. Not the revenge, but the "true Shibuya" reveal

Users who are viewing this thread