Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Contributor
Waited 6 months for this and wasn't disappointed; it's so sweet. Thanks for picking it back up!

Dex-chan lover
That sounds about right from my experiences. It's not the bully who gets it, it's the bullied.

Dex-chan lover
>Bullied person is the one at fault whenever they get back at their bully
Every fucking time.
It never ceases to be utterly infuriating.

Fed-Kun's army
relations can just fall off like this. failing to look after, to understand another leads to a vicious cycle.
i`ve seen this kind of distance being made before, in mothers brother, any family member.

her mother did not believe her. or tried 2. now her mother rather believes her lies than her truths.
and she has no trust in her mother anymore. its not hate. but because she does love her mother. but telling her anything will just make it worst for her mother. now they barely talk. and there is no longer any ''want'' to talk.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say thanks here to my parents who had my back and would never, ever have believed other kids, parents or teachers over me. Sure, I still got bullied, but I had a solid base to go home to.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's what happens when family reject communication with a child.

If your child is getting bullied, I feel like the only acceptable course of action is to tell them to fight back. And when the school inevitably punishes them instead of the bully, stand your ground and take your child out for ice cream and off to Disneyland while they're suspended. Because when they come back, they won't be such an easy bullying target anymore, and that's worth it.

Of course, it's important to also objectively verify the truth. Don't want to reward actual bullies just because your child is your perfect little angel.

Dex-chan lover
omg... she was just someone who was curious... but her mum though
Many thanks

AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPLOAD 😭 i feel so bad for her having to lie to friends and her mother..

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up!

Such a good story, it’s so interesting to follow! 😌

Users who are viewing this thread