Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan

My honest thoughts about this comic: a gem. A hidden gem. It features two people with emotional baggages on their own, thrown into uncharted waters and how they dealt with it and how they were able to recover.

I've read some comments before that the age gap is ridiculous, and is borderline pedophilia/teleiophilia. While I can't really refute that, it is my own understanding that Mahiru's feelings towards Yoruko are not romantic or sexual in nature. It's love, yes, but is more like storge, which renders the whole pedophilia/teleiophilia notion moot for me.

And there was also comments that Yoruko won't be able to survive with just coffee.. And I can't argue with that cause it's true... I just chalked it off as plot armor or Yoruko's body was able to adapt with her ridiculous lifestyle or she force-feeds herself once in a while.

But my point is that this is a very good comic despite its flaws and I hope that others will like it as much or more than I do.

Sorry for the lengthy rambling 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️.

Really enjoyed this manga but I don't think enough happened to warrant the "Romance" tag. I was looking forward to it to but considering their relationship, it's probably better this way. I'm just a deviant so I wanna see the possibilities, even the less acceptable ones.

Overall, I'm totally satisfied!

Users who are viewing this thread