His Majesty Discovered I'm a Woman!

Double-page supporter
Did they just ripoff the Rose of Versailles after taking out all the substance in it?

Oraora how is that even remotely similar apart from the cross dressing, the girl in this story was not raised as a boy and and so far there isn't a love triangle or weird drama ?

Double-page supporter
Interesting plot. Let’s see how well this story executes that concept, don’t turn to shit plz

The plot is great but MC is too girly with daydreaming,
as living in outskirt as commoner wanna work in the castle, but just bringing books, cleaning up the room, bringing documents and handkerchief are much more difficult job than she even had imagined or made some mistakes because thinking of ml. seriously?! i really wonder if she knows the meaning of working and focusing on work.

It's a good concept but the MC is annoying me with her ditzy attitude

This is a pretty cute manga with LOVELY art. Granted, the FMC is as dumb as a BRICK and about as capable at her job as one... but hey, it kinda is the usual for the genre. Still fun to read though.

The MC is just... So absent minded, weak, and lacking. Welp, typical heroine.

This is the moment that I knew I read too many villaines comics when I cringe with the heroine so bad..

@Momogi I know right. The mc is so boring and cringy man. Not interesting at all. This is a boring manga to read. Anyone who says this is “interesting” is lying. This manga is basic as fuck.

Aggregator gang
LMAO this is such garbage yet it still manages to get worse each chapter.

giving the recent chapter one more go but damn.......i really want to slap everybody in this

Users who are viewing this thread