His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 5

This is a little disappointing. I was hoping the old lady twist would give her a "I couldn't care less about your petty drama, there's more important things in life," vibe... but instead they made her a cliche weak heroine who acts tough but then doesn't have the guts to back it. All talk no action.

You KNEW this was a trap and you walked into it with... absolutely no preparation? What were you expecting to do? And now you need someone to bail you out? Disappointing but I'm gonna give it the benefit on the doubt for just a bit longer.

Oh but as per usual, thank you translator team for translation! Bad storylines don't diminish the effort put in by the translating team, don't want you to see all this criticism and feel disappointed.

Group Leader
Uhhhh if people hated on you because you’re rude and mean, it’s only right that they cut you from their life.

Why is she acting like she’s the victim here 🙄

Maybe the morale of this story is that a Karen in the past life will also be a Karen in this life?

Also being that honest and straightforward would honestly be a bad trait for an empress tbh, idk why the emperor saw that and was like “THAts it!!!!! She’s the one!!!!”

No, hun. No.

iam somewhat missing the old grumpy grandma personality of the original mc
the mc now is just a copy and paste usual isekai female mc personality
it would seem like a different mc reincarnated into the mc when her cherry got popped

I hate passing rude comments to people but so far, I don't really like the FL... Her values are good but she's far too rude. Also, she knew that it was a trap and went to clear things up but when she was actually put in trouble, the only thing she did was cry and wait for the Emperor's help. She could be just not gone since both her brother and her knew it wasn't going to be anything good. I guess it's just that the story isn't well written... After all, the author needed a reason for the emperor in shining armour to save the lady

wtf, if you knew it was a trap and say "i will fight them" and then you go "save me" like wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread