His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 5

@yannickq
1. That could be said of anyone that attended; sure he has a distinctive feature, but with the kind of mask their were wearing anyone could reconize someone they had already seen.
2. "Everyone" is a big assumption; we only sees two comments from the crowd and only one of them reconize the emperor, the other wonders if it's him. Also the FL is of relativly low status, was engaged until recently, and has anti-social tendencies, for what reason would she care to know the emperor's look?
3. Don't know if you're talking about her overall behavior or the one at the moment; i'm going to assume the latter. She is currently reliving a deep seated fear of hers, there isn't much more that need to be said, those kind of things aren't easily brushed aside.

Oh nooo poor MC verbally abused her children and ended up alone, now she's verbally abusive in this life too and she's being harassed for it. Pooooor her. /sarcasm

I have no sympathy if you're that evil of a person that you can drive away your loved ones with your words. She's lived one full life + 20 years and she still hasn't learned how to hold her tongue. Doesn't seem like she's going to change any time soon.

Also the "ML had non-consensual sex with me when I was intoxicated and passed out but it's okay because he's good looking!" is still disgusting and needs to stop being used.

Omg omg omg, what is happening. It’s going down, mayday mayday!!! Thank you for translating!!! ❤️

Vat. I can't not think "Hello. My name is Value Added Tax. Call me VAT."
xDD

Hm, he always shows up at the perfect moment x)

Lol i’m so distracted by that bad girls’ outfit hahaa it’s like someone got a heart shaped hat and bashed it over her head and it got stuck HAHAH

90% of the charackters in this manga need an injection of braincells stat, that includes the mc and the villainess

also is it just me or is the mc loosing her vicious old bat side?

I don’t know how I feel about the rest of this story but her brother is cute. He looks more attractive than the ml lol

@CapableCivet I dont know how you think she verbally abused someone in this life? She always said things away from people AND the countess was the one who was insulting her in the 2 last chapter. Then was super rude to a beggar women. Go reread that chapter and then say that again. 🤧 Ye in her past life she might have been a crotchety old women but what was the circumstances?? Where is her husband? Did he die? Run off with someone and leave her with the children? Did her children care enough to stay around to help her as she got older? Or did they run off too at the first chance they could thus making her a bitter old women? There isnt enough story to say everything that happened to her in her past life was all her fault. All we see are OTHERS spreading rumors that she was nasty to her children and that's why they aren't around.

Nope, sorry but not my cup of tea: she lost me when she didn't have a backup plan knowing that something like this was going to happen when she attended that party: even we commoners know that those parties are/were warzones for women... And after all that boasting she did to her brother... He even told her that it was better not to go... And by personal experience, those nagging old ladies with a dirty mouth are not the type to take silently verbal abuse: even if it's a very stupid comeback, they have to say something just for the sake of "saving face" or (I assume) just to have the satisfaction of having the last word... 😒

I’m getting the feeling this is just going to be another *FL gets in trouble, ML saves her… FL gets in trouble, ML saves her* and so on with maybe the occasional *FL gets in trouble, and manages to get herself out of trouble but only because she has the support of the ML*. Those are boring as hell and to be honest, a little insulting.

Anyways, thank you for giving us the chance to try the series out IUS. I’m probably going to drop the story though.

@SourSweetie I think it's chapter 1 with her verbal abuse at the debut party? And I assumed that since she was so cold that she drove away her ex-fiance who loved her so much and into the arms of that nasty Countess that it's likely she was cold in her past life too since she doesn't seem to have changed that much other than appearance judging from the flashbacks.
Since her past life was in South Korea, Asian children are typically very filial and will take care of their parents no matter how awful they are, she likely did something extremely bad to them for them to not care for her.

Whatever, you go ahead and enjoy the story if you like it. Don't let my comments stop you.

Users who are viewing this thread