Hitman - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Justification and a Photo Shoot

seo doin seo things......

havent read a seo series in a min........
but 50 chapters in and im like over it lol

ugh

@chusetto yeah...I really don't understand why he has to go and add unnecessary drama to what usually is a perfectly good series. On top of that, there's characters that haven't even been mentioned recently that ought to be playing a good part in the story. Anyone remember the younger author who is Kenzaki's neighbor? I do, but there's no way I remember her name or the last time she popped up in the series.

Seo finally doing Seo things

well at least his characters are fap worthy so i don't really mind

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, Seo being Seo in his story. I have the feeling most things will be resolved comparatively quickly since relationship drama is not the focus of the story but a lot of readers expect relationship drama from a Seo work so of course he is going to add some.

Dex-chan lover
We had cute young manga artist... Who's name nobody can remember bcs - WHO NEEDS HER NOW AM I RIGHT? Why dont we introduce two new characters in two chapters, and not just new, but who adds drama right after sweet kissing romantic chapter and will act like rivals to our MC's? Right? Great move?! NOPE.
Damn. I know, i know, just Seo seoing his seo things. But it doesn't mean that i can't be pissed just bcs "its Seo, what would you expect from him?". I truelly dont understand why manga artists with name and expirience using such cheap lazy cliche moves. It reminds me cheap sope opera in my country with hundreds of episodes, that are producted without any spark of creativity and talant - like "well, they gonna watch this shit anyway, so - who cares?". And this moves is like - "well, they gonna buy this anyway, so why not?". Sales of the last volume of Domestic no Kanojo shows that no, they wont gonna buy, if you start writing crap unnecessary drama - at some point readers gonna be pissed and drop this crap. But in the case of Domekano - Sasuge doesnt care anyway, bcs it is last volume and manga coming to an end anyway - but even that doesnt stopped her to add cheap drama even in last chapters, untill the end.
I cant say, on what stage of story Hitoman is (like just the beggining, and he plans to write 200+ chapters, or at the middle and his plan is like 100-150), but i would be really surprised, if with this moves it can last so long. Idk what redears could find that is so great in this story - bcs - its total absurd, imho.

Double-page supporter
what the fuck is this STUPID SHITTY AUTHOR THINKING?!?!
Reading the comments, it seems as though that the mangaka is known for similar plots. Frankly, I've read shit like this way too many times. I wish they could lead with drama that isn't as cliche and overused as ones like this.

Dex-chan lover
PS. Checked the raws - and yeah - this shit is gonna continue for a long time -
at least 4 more chapters will be dedicate to this new girl, and her drama(? crush? IDK) with MC
I didnt check more, this was enough for me to see that THE CRAP IS GOING FURHTER (who is suprised? not me).

The most funny thing in this - that this is manga about manga, weve got whole arc of drama bcs of serialization of Fuuka, our girl is gonna draw new manga - AND AUTHOUR DONT GIVE A F... ABOUT IT - HERE YOU GO FELLAS I INTRODUCE YOU SEXY GRAVURE IDOL THAT IS ALL MEN DREAM AND OUR MANGA EDITOR GONNA WASTE HIS TIME WITH HER PHOTO SHOT INSTEAD DOING HIS JOB WITH MANGA ARTISTS.
ISNT THIS A GREAT STORY WRITING?! *sarcasm*
NOPE.

I'd rather Takanashi have a relationship with that Kasuga guy than Kenzaki. I don't like Kenzaki when he's letting girls flirt and kissed him freely.

So ive read the raws and oh boi youll not gonna believe this
Major spoiler:
After some misunderstandings i think they finally confessed to each other (cause i cant read japanese) then after that they did the "deed" and oh boi to my surprise theyre now doing it on a regular basis

Users who are viewing this thread