Hitman - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Teppanyaki Affair

Double-page supporter
Grow some balls MC. He is a good MC, but he's getting cockblocked and isn't doing anything about it. That woman is the literal definition of a bitch.

I'll skip the next chapters and wait for the end. Seriously, that Kenzaki is so overrated.

Dont worry dudes youll get your fill soon in some good "action" in later chapters
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
The usual seodrama (at least it cannot get worse than the sasugadrama)

This is probably the worst manga I've ever read why are you doing this to me and I can't even stop now

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha, what a cunt. Btw the usual Seodrama would be based on some misunderstanding and miscommunication, while here she got told a straight lie by an actress, and Kenzaki doesn't know shit about it, so he never even has the chance to handle the situation.

Dex-chan lover
[dont worry, both of them will banging in the future chapters]

Dex-chan lover
damn, i read raws of this chapter before, but i couldnt imagine that it not only so shitty, but this girl also is god damn BITCH. who on the hell write shit like this? you introduce damn bitch who in 2 chapters can destroy relationship that was building for previous 50 chapters? whats wrong with autors this days, why are they so mediocre...
@chusetto
at least it cannot get worse than the sasugadrama
i agree... but it fells like author this days has a competition who can write more shitty and unnecessary drama from nothing
275 chapter of Domekano is so lame, that i cant even imagine how she will pull out in final 276 chapter to give at least DECENT ending. 6 fkin years and we've got THIS - even Hina fans are angry bcs its lame even fot them xDDD
i wont read her next work untill it ends even if someone gonna pay me ton of money xDDD

Dex-chan lover
I would like to say that this is 100% the new bitchs fault, but i seriously cant beleive that takanashi just ate up all that shit like nobodys business.
I mean, you have known the guy for more than a year, you should KNOW hes not like that, how the hell do you trust a random nobody over a person you have fallen for, and have a work relationship (and maybe a love one too) ?

For all the triggered bros out there.. dont worry, the author will gib ya something good and "juicy" in the later chapters trust me
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread