Hitman - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Kasuga-sensei’s Thoughts

2ND

So instead of deciding to not blindly listen to an editor he decides to not listen to one at all? Sounds very smart...

@2ND Actually he doesn't trust editors at all, since he was betrayed by one in the past. Or maybe several times. And it was a blatant betrayal, not a harmless mistake. That guy really thought of him as a pushover.
Seeing all of this, I understand completely why he acts like this. He is not right, but I understand 🤔
Now, the story will probably revolve around Kenzaki changing his opinion about editors, if only a little bit.

@ZBubble Really? I thought this made it pretty clear that his present views are the product of the industry and editors.

Kasuga is an ass yeah but at least his arc doesn’t seem to be him causing drama because he’s salty about tsubasa, just his distrust

Dex-chan lover
Caracter in Seo's manga: What, is it better to put gags and fanservice in manga to please the readers, good story is not enough?!
Literally Seo few pages later: Slam tits right at the readers in a situation that would literally never happened IRL and do it in the same manga where he just claimed that its lame move from the author just to please the readers.
😂🤦🏻‍♂️😁🤷🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if Seo got this idea for the A-hole mangaka from the happenings of the fire force mangaka a while back where he claimed his peers stole his ideas thereby having to trash his pre made work so he could rewrite them?

Also Seo it feels like you're fulfilling a quota on tits/ass or something. Felt pretty unnatural there albiet a welcomed on but still couldn't she have just lean in on him and pushed his hand on her bust or something more Risqué behavior that may happen than flat out flashing?

2ND

@Leonhart93 I assumed it was just that one time, if it's multiple times it makes more sense though. The way I saw it he was betrayed by one editor so he decided that all editors must be evil so he refuses to listen to any of them. Which is unnecessary in his current situation since he could just tell Kenzaki that if he ever does something to screw him over he can expose his relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@JaxunHero any links about this drama? First time hearing, tried to google it, but found nothing, so I'm interested to read what was the fuss about

Dex-chan lover
@JaxunHero Oh, thats what you were talking about - you words were kinda vague so i thought Seo himself was in this situation somehow (i thought "why Seo and Fire Force?"). Yeah, i heard something abouth their similarity and my first thought when i saw "Promar" trailer was - "This is Fire Force, no?". Lmao, thx for the links, didnt know there was such backstory and rumors about this

Dex-chan lover
A woman minority editor betrayed me, so I'll hate all women minorities editors for eternity!

@2ND Necessary or not, apparently it is for him. And you can't say for another person how he should react to what exactly and when it's overreacting. Since all of us have different things we consider important. For example manga writing and designing a story is not that important to me, but for an author that makes it his purpose in life I am sure it's a totally different story.

As a similar example, imagine a man that gets betrayed horribly by a woman and decides to never trust or date another woman ever. Even if you do not think the same at all, for him it is something that may never be fixed for as long as he lives.

So yeah, the point is that it's impossible to measure someone else's traumas compared to how we would feel regarding that same situation. I would agree that his aversion is excessive, but again I do understand it completely 😑. This is also why people get depressed for reasons that others would just brush off.

Users who are viewing this thread