Hitman - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - The Female President's Task

*lol*

I have to admit that I've enjoyed the last 10 chapters of Hitman quite a bit. After a lukewarm start, Seo is finding his stride...

And seeing Rin-chan again is a nice throwback!

Double-page supporter
That's fucked, sue those bitches, if it was a dude, his entire career would have been fucked.

Double-page supporter
from which series are they again? does Seo really expects his readers to know all the characters from all his series

You won’t find an N2 level willing to work for free, Black Cat. Most of them are good enough to apply for a job.

Your standards are too high.

Group Leader
@Confetti Most of our translators are currently at least N2 level, with some being even higher.

It's definitely rare to get good applicants, and when we were a smaller team, it was rare to get applicants at all. However, as we've grown in size, and worked to produce a level of quality we believe any scanlator should strive towards, we've been able to recruit more and more, which also means picking up more projects that interest our staff.

Most people pick up translating like this as a hobby, a way to further improve their language skills, or simply to contribute to a medium they enjoy, so while yes, it is rare, there definitely are people out there that are both good at Japanese and willing to translate for a team. We appreciate all applicants, and we try to give people feedback even if they don't make it so they can try again in the future, whether it be with us, or even another group, and pick up a hobby we enjoy greatly.

Dex-chan lover
What the F... this is most ridiculous plot that could've ever happened in situation like this... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Bahahahaha that was too good.
Rin same as always lmao
Yuzuki scary hot wife as always

Yeah yeah double standards and shit would make this unacceptable irl blahblah its a manga get over it

If yall dont know these characters you should read Seo's past work Kimi No Iru Machi.
Its arguably his most popular work
And in my personal opinion its his best work.

Users who are viewing this thread