Hitman

ahhh, Seo Kouji.
Well, i guessing that
someone's gonna die somewhere

I can easily rate this manga 1/10 just by looking at SEO KOUJI f*cking name

this manga has no drama, dont get too afraid of SEO's name. Is more like kimi no iru machi than fuuka. There was a perfect moment for a big drama and things that SEO love's to do, but he did the oposite. This is more seinen than shounen, adult characters and too much sex

Group Leader
So much hate on Seo manga? Idk about you all but for me Suzuka, Kimi no iru machi then Fuuka if you read those 3 in that order then Seo easily gets a 10/10 for his work.

I love how the shared universe work and the stories of romance he puts out are golden.

Yes some have alot of drama but no matter when i can always remember his work and how my heart felt at every twist and turn. I am writing this as i go for a re-read of everything again, my heart cant wait for the feels.

EDIT: After re-watching and re-reading Suzuka via official English source, i now understand the hate on Seo. No spoiler but what happened in Fuuka really shit all over the hard work that was created in Suzuka. Suzuka 10/10, KNIM 10/10 then Fuuka is like 5-7/10 good read but totally an ashole move by seo.

Well i know a lot of people hate fuuka and i too one of them, but if you don't like the author of a manga pls just don't rate other manga by the same author before reading it. Every manga has their own attractiveness some are trashy some aren't, just like old people used to say you'll never know unless you tried it and for me this manga suit me well. idk about other people tho

im glad I didnt drop in the beginning when it was kind of meh, now this manga is getting really enjoyable, all it takes is to leave the harem behind and do a fucking story instead. It took only 20 years, but maybe now SEO is going to be a top tier mangaka

I think Seo is finally outdoing himself. I'm honestly enjoying Hitman quite a lot and don't see my enjoyment waning like it did his other series. I just hope this doesn't get cancelled like Cross Over (which is still my favorite work of his next to Suzuka) or overloaded with drama down the line.

@Kcjpunk I've been here and there over the last year or so, but yes. I mostly used KissManga for the comments and such. Some manga/groups did say "Please use MangaDex" so I did. Signing up and commenting here is a recent thing, though. I just never really did it before KM shut down. It's a good thing that place got shut down and all, but it sucks to lose a community I've been a part of for around 7-8 years.

Love this manga! Really loved Tsubasa and Kenzaki relationship author-edithor-friends. What happened with the scan? In japanese, we are at chap 113, and it seems that this was the major chapter by now.

Users who are viewing this thread