Hitokiri Shoujo Koushaku Reijou no Goei ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Is like she get Okita Souji as servant
shhhh... your ruining my immersion. Thank you for the chapter, and if these two aren't exchanging just gals being pals goals at an aquarium by Ch.4 my summer of 2024 will be ruined... I have a feeling she's going to end up being a useless samurussy bottom isn't she.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've been reading web novel version of this series for more than a year, can't believe it's finally serialize into manga!
And it's Yuri no less, though the romance is sooooo slooooow
I saw "adaptation" in the tags and got so excited to read ahead so I could really enjoy the adaptation for what it is, only to hit dead ends on finding the LN. Is it still hosted somewhere or did serialization unleash the DMCA patrol lol? either Mandarin or English translations ideally but atp I just really want to read this story!

Dex-chan lover
Looks really cool!

Thanks for the translation!

I saw "adaptation" in the tags and got so excited to read ahead so I could really enjoy the adaptation for what it is, only to hit dead ends on finding the LN. Is it still hosted somewhere or did serialization unleash the DMCA patrol lol? either Mandarin or English translations ideally but atp I just really want to read this story!

I am also wondering where to read this! I can't even seem to find a novelupdates page from googling the title :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Among all the stories that the author wrote, this one is the best yuri novel but the romance is sooo sloooow burn (all the other stories the MCs start smooching in the first chapter). But you can really feel the MCs genuinely care about each others and they are being torn between duty and personal feelings... Truly happy that this novel made it to the manga ❤️

Did she just get hired by the baddies? Or perhaps people who won't even be able to pay her? Maybe that's why the lady is being chased, cause she is in too much debt? Anyways, thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread