Hitokiri Shoujo Koushaku Reijou no Goei ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Bro I thought she had no underwear for a second 💀 Also stop giving me cliffhangers my heart can't handle waiting

Dex-chan lover
Very..."creative" panel compositions here :smugnako:
It would be so funny if the maid just straight up stabs him through the back, she's not with Lutecia anymore after all so I bet she's rushing for the nearest pointy thing.

Dex-chan lover
I hate "honorary duel" trope between two psychopaths like it means anything (and one of them is literally a walking talking "edgelord" meme. So shallow.). Just get on with it and fight. Also the ass shot was so out of place that it takes you out of the moment immediately

Dex-chan lover
This guy doesn't work for me. I get that the author wanted to contrast Shurine's brand of edginess with a "villain", but they went so far it feels ridiculous instead of threatening.

Beyond that, nice paneling.

Dex-chan lover
We finally caught up with the raw...
Wait, isn’t chapter 5 already out (pt.1 and 2, at least, it could be a 3 parter like Chapter 4)?
IMG_8617.png

Aggregator gang
I was just thinking about that donkey of a blacksmith. He doesn't want to create a weapon designed to kill or for her to protect others, but I wonder if he would change his mind with Shurine considering that she is now saving his village's people from this psychopath "killing time", as he said. smh
The impression I got, if I'm remembering it right, was that he didn't want to make/repair a weapon for so one who was just a killer. There is a difference between someone who kills when they have to vs someone who kills when they can and I think that is what he got hung up on. He thought she was the latter thus he refused. My guess is that her time in the village playing with the kids showed him that while she will kill when needed, she isn't just a simple killer.

Dex-chan lover
So, is it already time for the, supposedly assassin, maid to shine?
Or is it gonna be some clever asspull?
Either way, nice fanservice.
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
The impression I got, if I'm remembering it right, was that he didn't want to make/repair a weapon for so one who was just a killer. There is a difference between someone who kills when they have to vs someone who kills when they can and I think that is what he got hung up on. He thought she was the latter thus he refused. My guess is that her time in the village playing with the kids showed him that while she will kill when needed, she isn't just a simple killer.
Nah he just stupid af

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn’t chapter 5 already out (pt.1 and 2, at least, it could be a 3 parter like Chapter 4)?
IMG_8617.png
I believed the scanlators are usually waiting for raw to became available for free, either on official or not official site. That's why I think we caught up to the current raw.

Users who are viewing this thread