"Hitokiri" Shoujo Koushaku Reijou no Goei ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Glorious nippon steel folded 1000 times shows its magic once again.

IT. JUST. WORKS.
she had a meatcleaver and was fighting a dude with a cane sword without her gay cheerleader behind her. She explicitly said any actual sword would have worked but the blacksmith doesnt make arms normally, she just wasnt showing off at the time.

Dex-chan lover
The maid sure is irresponsible for getting her mistress through all these contrivances and externalities starting with the hiring of a happenstance stranger as a personal bodyguard, when she could've just killed all the assassins on the train herself and get on with the ultra sensitive secret plan with an entire family's lineage at stake.
The answer to that question is a huge spoiler is all I will say

Dex-chan lover
This chapter did it for me. I can wait five volumes and beyond for the romance because their budding platonic love and mutual support is so incredibly sweet to read

Not to mention it scratches the action itch! What a nice series, I haven't enjoyed the start to something like this since Executioners Way of Life (and to this day that series has probably my favorite opening chapter)

Dex-chan lover
budding platonic love
Leticia doesnt do that here. the author essentially rewrote their previous work Mercenary Daughter's School life for this series with less subtext. Also Shurine has like, 10 mana vs Sierra's infinite

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Guess that's what a 3 dot specialty in Katana gets you, huh? RIP bozo. Guess there's a big difference between a random killer and a true professional.

Dex-chan lover
That's gruesome yet so beautiful. I love how she swiftly cut that psychopath's arm and legs yet he still talk big about himself but I hope this gets an update soon coz I'm sure I'll forget this too in months past.

Dex-chan lover
The answer to that question is a huge spoiler is all I will say
(Don't answer, we can come back to it later if it's true, the last chapter probably)
I hope it's not because she's a traitor and actually because she has another very important task given by the parents like investigating X person or assassinating the big villain dude, so the help from the highly skilled foreigner was a welcome one. If she ends up having to kill the maid I'll cry :fml: :fml: :fml: :fml:

Dex-chan lover
"Did you make those gross cut on purpose"
"Yup sure did"
... Okay weird flex but I'm pretty sure this count as a power move XD

Tanks for the food

Users who are viewing this thread