Hitokui Dungeon e Youkoso! THE COMIC

Supporter
I have come to a conclusion: The author doesn't know the meaning of the word "rape"

i'm so sorry there was a communication error so it end up like this. i dunno if it will be fixed & reupload or not

Contributor
jabberland, Exacly was what i though

Antihero
Blood and Gore
Borderline H
Demon Girls
Succubus Familiar's
Rape, Hypnotism and Torture
Revenge

Edit : Yep The elements 100% match with Maou no Hajimekatta (the manga I despise much)

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't read yet, from what I had seen in the comments, do this manga contain netorase?

Dex-chan lover
@ Send_in_the_Killer_Clowns

Maybe I think that is when the MC gets off on it. MC here doesn't get off on it he just doesn't care. Though to be fair it's just as disgusting as netorase and makes this unreadable garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell yeah! I love rational MCs.

For anyone worried about potential NTR:

Everything is consensual, there's no cheating, just pre-approved sex, for example, the Succubus acts like a proper Succubus, they seduce and drain their prey with sex to manipulate and/or kill them. This dungeon story is hardcore and not for someone with a weak stomach.

Look at all these beta cucks who can't stomach a rape / NTR scene in a damn COMIC. If you don't like it. Drop it and move on.

Dex-chan lover
The narration was worded awkwardly. Also what's the point of dominating someone who is not only already submissive to you, but submissive to everyone?

Focusing on acquiring women while aspiring to be a king or ruler makes me wonder why even aim so high? In a medieval era anyone with land and a title could have multiple wives. It's like working your ass off to join a Fortune 500 company when all you want is to eat at a $15 buffet.

Users who are viewing this thread