Hitokui Dungeon e Youkoso! THE COMIC

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 It's simple. You enjoy jerking off drawings and calling others beta for disagreeing with you, and I have fun pointing out how ridiculous that is

pretty shitty fantasy rehash from that other manga with succubus and dungeon and worst kind of censorship for the sex so it still shitty as a hentai

Group Leader
this totally garbage author don't even know how to write story so make story filled with rape to sell his work but still fail af . Man If i can draw I would have made way better story than this shit considering author is only wrote this garbage and artist is some one else

Group Leader
@Mar wrote few pages but sadly there is no time for me with my freelance work also I worte it with my mother laungage not english need to translate it to english

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I see actual rape in manga it gives me chills bro I feel sad for the people who actually got raped

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what’s the artist’s hentai pen name, because no way a non-hentai artist can draw a girl so beautifully and copiously covered in cum like that without some practice, taste, and culture.

Users who are viewing this thread