Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
Hold onto those precious particles... because at the age of 29-30 all of a sudden your body stops processing them the same way. Instead of feeling happy for them, you just feel despair. By 30+ you've been alone for so long and have no hope at change you find solace with Cats, vTubers, and Video games but it won't ever fill the loneliness and human need for love and affection you'll never get.
Unless you just decide you don't need others to be happy. You just find your own happiness doing things you like. Remember, others are hell (L'enfer, c'est les autres). Oh, I'm in my late 30s btw. I just don't care anymore. My only goal in life is to live long enough to see this world end. :) I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

Dex-chan lover
Unless you just decide you don't need others to be happy. You just find your own happiness doing things you like. Remember, others are hell (L'enfer, c'est les autres). Oh, I'm in my late 30s btw. I just don't care anymore. My only goal in life is to live long enough to see this world end. :) I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.
You won't believe me, but imagine others aren't hell. Imagine being loved by another person, someone who just wants to make you happy. If you ever got a taste of that, you'd break that shell instantly and welcome it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really confused where this manga is going to go from here. Like, there's been so much filler since the two have gotten together and we aren't doing much to pair up the side characters either. I hope something happens soon-ish because I feel like the series is spinning it's wheels.
wdym where its going? it's slice of life, the point is cute fluff. Always has been.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really confused where this manga is going to go from here. Like, there's been so much filler since the two have gotten together and we aren't doing much to pair up the side characters either. I hope something happens soon-ish because I feel like the series is spinning it's wheels.
How does slice of life have filler?

Dex-chan lover
To everyone wondering what I'm talking about, I don't want this series to get boring by doing the same thing repeatedly. Yes, they're adorable. Yes, it's a slice of life meant to have a normal day-to-day life. I just want a goal for the characters now. I think they mentioned college in an earlier chapter so let's make it a goal. An arc even. There is plenty of slice-of-life series where characters get together then we get new goals to keep the series interesting. That's all I want. A new goal for our main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread