Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
I'm really confused where this manga is going to go from here. Like, there's been so much filler since the two have gotten together and we aren't doing much to pair up the side characters either. I hope something happens soon-ish because I feel like the series is spinning it's wheels.
Just SoL shenanigans! Personally I am content. Though more dates and stuff with them would be nice

Dex-chan lover
Did we got an explanation as to why the universe denied the lil sis of the MC the humongous bongolongos that every other woman has?

Dex-chan lover
@Kucai Can you please tag your spoilers for other manga? I didn't come in here expecting to get Nagatoro spoilers, but now I have.

Dex-chan lover
This and Nagatoro manga has sailed the ship which makes me smile :)
Meanwhile a certian JK manga nearing 200 chapter barely have any progress...
Pretty sure certain JD manga already have 300+ chapter and not evolving into official couple

Readers super grade copium not withstanding.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really confused where this manga is going to go from here. Like, there's been so much filler since the two have gotten together and we aren't doing much to pair up the side characters either. I hope something happens soon-ish because I feel like the series is spinning it's wheels.

I'm honestly more than happy to have a series spin its wheels for a bit AFTER the couple gets together, instead of doing it when we all know they're going to get together but the author refuses to satisfy us.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the side characters are way more excited over the ship than me now. So much of generic nothings are happening that I just feel hollow looking at them now

Supporter
The cast really isn't set up for sideships; expecting any movement in that direction is kinda pointless. What we're getting is these two gradually continuing to grow closer in somewhat realistic ways (keeping in mind that this is an all-ages joint).

Dex-chan lover
I’m beginning to think the author is starting to run out of ideas
Still adorable

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is a sexual innuendo now. I'm not sure how to feel about this, as a beetle lover.
Now that I've slept on it, this is a wild metaphor. Catching beetles is a symbol of childhood innocence. They could have used other phallic symbols, but the stag beetle horn both indicates his adult sexual drive AND his childlike wonder. It's funny because they're saying he's Boy Horny, not Man Horny. This makes sense, they ARE children (I think 15 and 16 years old?) transitioning to adults. It's surprisingly deep for a boner joke.

Aggregator gang
The cast really isn't set up for sideships; expecting any movement in that direction is kinda pointless. What we're getting is these two gradually continuing to grow closer in somewhat realistic ways (keeping in mind that this is an all-ages joint).
Funny, I remember half the pages in the beginning chapters being random sketches were definitely not all ages

Dex-chan lover
47d.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Hold onto those precious particles... because at the age of 29-30 all of a sudden your body stops processing them the same way. Instead of feeling happy for them, you just feel despair. By 30+ you've been alone for so long and have no hope at change you find solace with Cats, vTubers, and Video games but it won't ever fill the loneliness and human need for love and affection you'll never get.

Supporter
Now that I've slept on it, this is a wild metaphor. Catching beetles is a symbol of childhood innocence. They could have used other phallic symbols, but the stag beetle horn both indicates his adult sexual drive AND his childlike wonder. It's funny because they're saying he's Boy Horny, not Man Horny. This makes sense, they ARE children (I think 15 and 16 years old?) transitioning to adults. It's surprisingly deep for a boner joke.
Second- and third-years in their fall semester, so more like 17 and 18, but very much on the more innocent ends of those ages.

Users who are viewing this thread