Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Ch. 124

Dex-chan lover
He turned up the RIZZ to 1000%
IKQtZdn.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were going to kiss, guess not atleast we will see the SEGGS.

Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
"Manga where MC and FMC already a couple is not interesting"

How so wrong for those who say that. If the relationship is wholesome, people will love it (Insulin shoots required in most case)
There are some reasons for it:
1. It’s harder to write
2. Just-sugar is nice, but just-Drama sells better, (if the writing is equally simplistic)
3. Some celibate people can be veeeerrryyyy petty and nasty

The Manga market tries its best to not combine the demographic of hinting at (wholesome) relationships with demographic actually interested in (wholesome) relationships.

Dex-chan lover
"Manga where MC and FMC already a couple is not interesting"

How so wrong for those who say that. If the relationship is wholesome, people will love it (Insulin shoots required in most case)
Really disappoints me when a good manga ends just because the couple got together, I mean, show us their cute relationship moments too...

Dex-chan lover
Really disappoints me when a good manga ends just because the couple got together, I mean, show us their cute relationship moments too...
The more decent ones timeskip to the marriage or family time.

Then there’s Negima, which went and made a whole-ass sequel because Ken Akamatsu is based AF. So based he became an MP so that he can protect the based.

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie, when he was wondering "how many cup" my eyes followed his eyeline and brain finished the sentence with "sizes is she?" Lysdexia ftw!

Users who are viewing this thread