Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
She seems a little bit older on page 10. With that blush she looks gorgeous damn

Dex-chan lover
I hope he gets a growth spurt one of these days. He's practically half her size. It worked for Krillin though, so who knows.

well atleast this guy know how to start a step forward , unlike the other manga

Dex-chan lover
Nothing against who likes. But there is no need for the delinquent to appear again to imply a Yuri route.

Okay guys, real talk, have you EVER in your LIFE accidentally said what you were thinking aloud ? This is such a widespread trope that you would expect it to be a common occurrence but I cannot, for the life of me, find one real life example of it happening to me or my friends.

Dex-chan lover
Good gracious what are these teens doing nowadays? Hand holding in public places, the filth!

Dex-chan lover
@VICTIMGIRLS17 Nope, but then I've never had the chance to have a romantic time with a girl, so there's that. =/

Ah, but I do speak my mind rather often enough without that setting, so I guess... kinda?

@VIXTIMGIRLS17

I've had it happen before when I was really angry. Haven't gotten into enough situations like this one though to see if it holds true here as well though.

Dex-chan lover
This series has been pretty meh for me, however this chapter was really sweet and well-executed.

On another note, why is Kuzumi on the related RAWs part? Is ita Doujin?

Fed-Kun's army
@VICTIMGIRLS17

I’ve had it happen before when something unexpected suddenly happens. Usually it’s a near-dangerous situation that suddenly pops up, kind of like how you will reflexively react when you start falling or think you are about to hit your head on something.

I also have a really bad tendency to zing someone when we are in the middle of a conversation, without me even really thinking about it first. It’s a bad tendency because I’ve seriously insulted people before because I simply said it without thinking.

Supporter
5nnsKMP.png

Can only see a "ara~ ara~" onee-chan walking her shota....

*EDIT:* they do look good together when you can't see them from the back 😆

Users who are viewing this thread