Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
The cute girl behaving like a perverted old man trope is incredibly boring and old

I see that the little sister still hasn't learned the super sayan from abs technique from Fooly ...

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur
it's friggin inhumanly cold in japan
<Cries in scandinavian...> What I can't understand is why they don't put proper insulation on their houses! instead of relying on kotatsu and portable heaters through the winter.

Dex-chan lover
Anti-lock Braking Systems. They stop so effectively you're nose will start bleeding.

Dex-chan lover
I sit here and wonder why Kaoru doesn't bother me as much as other perverted female characters, and it's got to be her single focused honesty towards abs. It not inherently sexual, it's a little wholesome and I don't have to watch someone who can't comprehend what being gay might mean.

Damn.... the firepower she has.... Its too much for me to handle!
imgres

Double-page supporter
I love how unabashedly full of fan service this self-proclaimed slice-of-life/romance manga has in store. In fact, I could understand why people prefer reading this over Komi-san, considering that the latter tends to meander in terms of plot development quite a bit compared to this (pun entirely intended). Instantaneous eye candy to grapple your attention for much longer.

Dex-chan lover
@YUWIN, this and Komi do different things despite sharing the same genre. You get something different from both. It's a bit unfair to compare the two.

Users who are viewing this thread