Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

When I first saw this, I thought it was going to be another Komi-san can't communicate. Yuu and Hitomi both have siblings pushing for them to become an official couple, which is really cool. I really look forward to Hitomi-chan. If I had to chose, I'd choose her over Komi-san.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why seaweed as edible food wrapping isn't more popular. It's a dope-ass idea. I swear to god, half the sushi places around here don't even use them and it drives me up the fucking wall.

@walczyk There are a few standalone pics on paheal, but criminally, no true doujins yet as far as I know. Seriously, it's prime estate for baitorare and nobody seems to have jumped in yet.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they're dating already right? Or was that last chapter just like one night stand type holding hands?

I like how their clothes design is pretty simple, except for hitomi, hitomi clothes are draw like the most beautiful thing in this world. Every chapter I get the feeling that I'm starting to awaken a new fetish

In german there's a word/insult called "Standgebläse", when there's a difference in height between girl and boy so she could blow him while standing straight. Looking at page 5 and it's the other way around except he can motorboat her lol

Dex-chan lover
good on that old lady for apologizing when she realized her comment was insensitive

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
Wait, they're dating already right? Or was that last chapter just like one night stand type holding hands?

Your first manga romcom, I assume.
They'll go back and forth about it for about a hundred more episodes. It's the law.

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan
That size difference... Can you imagine the sex tho?
ClassicNeglectedHowlermonkey-size_restricted.gif

Contributor
These dorks are seriously acting like a newly-formed couple, and just about everyone can see it. Hiromi's brother is a good wingman. Really liked this chapter, even though I'm honestly not sure if they know they're a couple or not after last chapter. xD

Also, it might just be me, but this:
hitomi.png
and this:
amelie.png
share such similar energy, only magnified by the fact that both couples feature short boys and tall girls. I guess I've been taking a liking to that recently. xD

Based wingbro does it again, next time he's gonna be renting out a love hotel room and "accidentally" locking them both together inside or something lol

Dex-chan lover
@Newbii Atm, the big bro from Himeno-chan ni Koi wa Mada Hayai is the only other serious contender in the big bro/wingman sweepstakes that I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread