Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 5 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
So cute! But I can't help but think this shark plushie must have cost a fortune. Large plushies in decent quality are hella expensive. And gift shops are not exactly known for being cheap.

Dex-chan lover
Triple same? It's like that shark isekai parody except wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
@Narf I agree with you. I never buy anything in the souvenir store of the tourist place. In less than 300 meters (328 yards) you find stores with the same product for half the price.

Double-page supporter
I'd say him being mistaken for a child is farfetched at this point. But I had a class mate in highschool who still looked like a middle schooler, so what do I know?

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Cleaner so I'm not the only one who immediately thought about that...
On a related note, I too want a giant shark plushie.

Group Leader
@Kaduufrrj more often than not, the proceeds of the gift shop go towards the maintenance and upkeep of the attraction it is tied to. If you want to support your local aquarium or zoo or whatever, purchasing from the gift shop is one way of doing so.

Dex-chan lover
view
so we meet again, old friend...

@CuJoJo During Highschool I was so short and had such a baby face (well my face still looks younger than my actual age but it's better) that the cashier at the movies told me that the first Hobbit Movie "isn't for little children". I was totally not made fun off for years after that by my friends

LMAO The panel where they are exiting the aquarium with the shark is hilarious

I knew I had seen that T-shirt before:

x18.png

Someone read Mousou Telepathy :p

Users who are viewing this thread