Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Uhm did I miss a chapter?
this starts out with them "getting stuck inside the gym closet" trope, but it didn't do the "let's put the stuff in the gym closet and get ourselves locked in by accident" trope first.
I know it's a cliche, but damnit I want my fluff 😤

Fed-Kun's army
Tachibana-sensei best sensei. And holy hell, Hitomi is going on the offensive. Go girl, make senpai yours!

Dex-chan lover
I am more interested in the bonus pics, looks like hitomi is stocked right under chichichichi at that store.

Dex-chan lover
And another one falling, that totally ignores physics etc. If you wanna draw her on top of him (cliche awkward girl falling down on boy situation in the manga), then at least draw it realistically, she would never fall down face to face with him, damn. In this position (like author show us the whole situation with pulling her out of the window) she would've sit on his face, you ripped us of the holy 69 shot, author!! >.<

tkl

Dex-chan lover
That woman is gonna gobble up our boy.

Virginity squad, assemble!

Dex-chan lover
lol how cold could it be if they're wearing those outfits while moving around, wtv tho anything for that fluff

Supporter
I confess that I'm more than a little annoyed by how they landed on top of each other. Senpai should've had a face full of cooch.

Dex-chan lover
Tachibana-sensei is the MVP.
Irresponsible but MVP nevertheless./

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember a single manga or anime that actually had them stay overnight when 'trapped in storage' comes into play. Anyone know any where that actually happens?

Dex-chan lover
ONE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!!!!!!!! (when her butt hit him that song was playing in my head)

@Doctor_Malsyn ive seen it happen i just cant remember which

Users who are viewing this thread