Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Also don't worry, author-san. You focus on yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the author recovers soon.
The little one is pretty strong tho

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit Kaoru was good value this chapter

Smug face when they got embarrassed peeking at each other when praying, then the more smug face with the camera saying what the audience is thinking too

Mini-Hitomi went from cute tooth only for one frame to shark teeth like the rest of the family for the rest of it - thought they'd have a break with the primary family traits of the eyes and teeth for a second, but nope

Dex-chan lover
a family indeed, but nobody suspect senpai the father lol
and get well soon author!

Shark genes run pretty deep in the family, it seems.

That said, get well soon, author-san!

Lmao love how you immediately know Hitomi made the same wish with that little peek, very cute, great example of 'show, don't tell'

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one that feel a bit bad for an author feeling like he has to apologize for delays caused by a slipped disc and rehabilitation. It's a painful injury beyond his control and he can't do anything without having it fixed (well, unless willing to suffer extreme pain)

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad the little girl took a liking to senpai instead of being against him.

Oof. Herniated disks are no joke. I'm sure the pain varies from person to person and case to case, but I know from personal experience that the pain can be so intense and so debilitating that you can't even walk and can barely even move. I lost several years of my life (in a sense) because of that very issue. I hope all goes well for him. It is not a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread