Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
That omake almost made me do a spit-take of the chocolate that I conveniently was eating as I was reading this.

Dex-chan lover
β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β€ƒβ€ƒβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β€ƒβ€ƒβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β€ƒβ€ƒβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•¦β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β€ƒβ€ƒβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β–‘β–‘
β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β€ƒβ€ƒβ•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•¦β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β–‘β€ƒβ€ƒβ–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•

It’s like those chocolate eggs you buy and you think that it’s all chocolate but it’s hollow on the inside, but this time it’s 100% chocolate

Dex-chan lover
Hi56Q.png

Not the crossover I was expecting, but the Hitomi-chan - OPM extended universe is interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
The CHAD CHOCOLATE CUBE (CCC for short) is the only way to consume large quantities of cocoa and sugar.

Thanks for the translations as always.

Dex-chan lover
Murder cube ave nex alea in smaller dimensions.
Same lethality, more compact form.

Users who are viewing this thread