Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 9 Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
This manga makes me wanna cry it's so goddamn cute and wholesome. I can't wait for this volume to come out for purchase. I want a poster of them hugging.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda glad we didn't have any interruptions during intimate scenes like this unlike how many romcoms do it.

Double-page supporter
I respect the fact that senpai, while in that age, have no boner whatsoever.

Well... Either he's a gentleman, or his peepee smol.
He’s a gentleman, a man of sheer will. where do you think all that height went

Fed-Kun's army
i know it's mostly jokes but idk why everything has to be making out or sex with you guys. i found them just being close and comfortable and enjoying each other's presence refreshing and nice. if anything im sick of all the "g-gulp!! her b-b-b-boobs are so soft!! at this rate... i'm not gonna be able to hold myself back!!!" etc etc etc
though to be fair there's been a lot of moments like this one already for this manga so in a vacuum it is getting a little stale
I think this is the chapter that shows they're past that. Instead of saying "Y-your boobs a-are..." he just hugged her and got closer to sleep. Then in the morning he helped himself to seconds.

Now the author just needs to keep this progress and not revert back to being embarrassed again. Just imagine what reaction his sister would have when they walk in on their progress

Fed-Kun's army
Nagatoro is very much healthy compared to trainwreck of previous gen romance series,

which have the contrived plot induced stupidity, misunderstanding that somehow gone unresolved for months, mass cheating, forced dramatization, sudden depression, blackmail, alluded rape, and somehow death/suicide all in "highschool" romance series.
He's probably one of those that dropped the series in the first chapter or episode because he thought she was abusive

Supporter
Anjou is entering second base with her boyfriend
Hitomi is entering cuddling base with her boyfriend
Komi is befriending a possible future mistress of her boyfriend.
Yamada is currently learning how to be a good couple with her boyfriend
Nagatoro learning that the would be Boyfriend finally grew couple of balls.

Love that now we have so many good healthy relationship manga that doesn't have to rely on contrived forced drama.
well tough there is also KanoKari who i no longer follow for quite some time. Hows that pair doing?
Somebody show this comment to the idiots behind the last year or so of Sono Bisque Doll, please.

Dex-chan lover
My brothers and sisters in Christ, we must not forget how our faces went from horny mode to wholesome mode right after they hug eachother before sleeping. This is an statement from the mangaka to never overstimate him again :)

Users who are viewing this thread