Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku

I just want to thank the scanlators for such an exceptionable translation, you could think it’s an official release. Totally unlike some people who attempt to translate something while their Japanese is poor, English even worse, and who don’t use periods inside bubbles. This is perfect and you deserve a lot of praise and recognition for it. Thank you.

@greyhud90 Yes, it is set to conclude with Ch 78 barring any tank extras. Gessan is monthly, so this was running for over 6 years, not a bad lifespan at all and I don't feel like its lost its plot or direction over its life either.

Having followed this for years it is an experience to see it come to an end. No matter what I am looking forwards to Maiko's next work.

I'll also have to write a recommendation afterwards, so time to reread it all :D

yooo, his name is koichi hirose
you know what that means lads
its a MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

Yay, finally it's ended, love the ending and the conclusion, thanks for psylocke scans for doing all the translation

Satisfying endings are satisfying. And 'non-rushed due to cancellation' endings at all are unfortunately rare these days, so GJ Ogawa-san!

WOWWWWW PYSCHELOCKE SCANS ARE ON THEIR GAME. SERIES LEGITED ENDED 5 DAYS AGO AND THE GOT THE LAST CHAPTER FINISHED ALREADY WAOW MUCH PRAISE MANY THANKS?

Contributor
Woah, it's finally over. Time to read it.

Thanks a lot for having worked on it all this time, Psylocke Scans.

Group Leader
Binged this, loved it. My limited vocabulary can’t describe how good this manga is. Good from start to end, cute art, thank you so much for the translations, go and read it.

who would've thought that earth is an emo kid

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Read this when it was coming out and it just popped back into my head a few days ago, re-read the entire thing and fell in love with it again.

If I'm ledt with nothing to read I think I'll go back to this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread