Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 201 - A Pool in the Demon Forest

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny to hear him talking about his romcon starting considering that by this point in the webnovel
he and Angelica have been having sex every single night for quite a while.
W H A T?!
Wait wait wait it can't be, no way in hell
The entire plot is becoming weird if it's true...f it I need to read it myself

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny to hear him talking about his romcon starting considering that by this point in the webnovel
he and Angelica have been having sex every single night for quite a while.
Say whaaat? for real for real?? That is quite the difference if so.

Dex-chan lover
Prez needs to step up if she wants to be Wife no. 1 instead of no. 2 or even no. 3.

Aggregator gang
Romcom or not that panel was cute, respect to the wingman. God speed MC, don't back down comin ch.

Dex-chan lover
They made us the same thing Isekai Nonbiri Nouka made to the anime
They nerfed the horniness
I mean it's not exactly the same thing, the anime for isekai nonbiri nouka actually changed the story and made him only go for the vampire girl... the manga/novel for it had him banging like all of the elf girls and i think even the angel girl, at least.

In this manga, he did look at his skills one day and he has the skill lascivious (even though they don't even hint that sexy time had happened)

Double-page supporter
"W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen, "W" Wingmen...

Dex-chan lover
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...nd-a-big-money-strategy.1013862/post-15748996

Edit:
@Mmmmmyesyes @rozert @WoodyCyber (and others)

Read tseng's comment spoiler on this ch.61 pg.2 chapter discussion link above, if you're all also curious on what the WN did more on as well regards to nsfw too

Jayswing103 and some others that've mentioned that very same spoiler (that Jayswing103 mentioned) from the WN before from this chapter and on some of the previous chapters by others.
Its been mentioned a lot every now and then on some of the previous chapters up til this one, and it'll probably happen again with the same similar comments like y'all's with the later new chapters whenever it gets mentioned again for this manga adaption series. lol

it's like a trend of its own for this series comments lmao

:aquadrink:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude literally thought that the girls were becoming more charming because of their environment. He has yet to understand that they are still going through puberty and the girls will only be getting more charming as they all age.

Users who are viewing this thread