Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 201 - A Pool in the Demon Forest

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's not exactly the same thing, the anime for isekai nonbiri nouka actually changed the story and made him only go for the vampire girl... the manga/novel for it had him banging like all of the elf girls and i think even the angel girl, at least.
From what I can remember at the top of my head from the manga he bedded; both vampires, all the angels, all the high elves, all the oni maids, the two dragons, one of the beastgirls, a few of the mountain elves, and the demon girl.

And iirc, the wiki states that his harem has over 200 members.

It's pretty funny to hear him talking about his romcon starting considering that by this point in the webnovel
he and Angelica have been having sex every single night for quite a while.
what chapter is this point in the webnovel? Asking for a friend.

Dex-chan lover
From what I can remember at the top of my head from the manga he bedded; both vampires, all the angels, all the high elves, all the oni maids, the two dragons, one of the beastgirls, a few of the mountain elves, and the demon girl.

And iirc, the wiki states that his harem has over 200 members.
lol yeah, that's why i said "at least". i don't remember much about the manga because my memory is shit, but i never checked out the novel

'is my love comedy event about to start?' seems like a flag to me. its like calm before a storm kinda things :pepehmm:

Aggregator gang
It's pretty funny to hear him talking about his romcon starting considering that by this point in the webnovel
No way ur not trolling us are you. What chapter have they been doing that in wn.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No way ur not trolling us are you. What chapter have they been doing that in wn.

The WN goes even more on that, bounce to my edited post on this chapter discussion pg.1 that goes even more if you read tseng's comment, I've seen the same thing that Jayswing103 said that some others have also said in some of the previous chapters too lol
(I haven't read the WN but yes, it gets mentioned a lot before and it'll get mentioned again too)

Dex-chan lover
https://lightnovelstranslations.com...quers-the-other-world-wn/volume-2-chapter-99/
Yesterday, I got thoroughly washed and cleaned, every inch of my body, and I returned the favor in the same fashion, going over every nook and cranny of her body, after which a goodnight. Over and over again. In a highschool boy sort of way. Finally, I zoomed up the stairs of adulthood, in a highschool boy sort of way? She is a monster? No, this is totally fine by me. Rather, I’m pretty sure I will never see anyone more beautiful than her? The only thing that bothers me, is it really alright to be doing this with someone I subdued through Taming? It’s kind of too late though? Well, she seems to be smiling with a very blissful look, so I guess it’s fine? Is it? Is it, really?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really can't believe that the presidents pantsu is a doubled layered recycled facemask.

Dex-chan lover
"Is my love comedy moment about to start?" Bro it's been going on for a while now

Dex-chan lover
It almost feels as if the mangaka is self-aware and gently poking fun at the mild, sanitized take on the WN. Dude acts like a carnivore, is seen as one by the girls, goes absolutely wild when the king tells him about a luxury brothel but all the events are herbivore, 'cause age restrictions. Gotta defend the minds of innocent youths somehow.

Dex-chan lover
vDgLjCk.png

indeed

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's not exactly the same thing, the anime for isekai nonbiri nouka actually changed the story and made him only go for the vampire girl... the manga/novel for it had him banging like all of the elf girls and i think even the angel girl, at least.

In this manga, he did look at his skills one day and he has the skill lascivious (even though they don't even hint that sexy time had happened)
he pretty much bangs all the girls and has multiple children so it is interesting they would go that route

Group Leader
He's gonna be an eternal virgin poor Haruka ('cause rated E like a lot of manga adaptations I suppose heh).

Dex-chan lover
In the WN, hasn't he been smashing literally all of them? Prez, Angelica, and Nephi?

Dex-chan lover

In this manga, he did look at his skills one day and he has the skill lascivious (even though they don't even hint that sexy time had happened)
Seriously? He sleeps with 99% of the women in that series. It's a plot point that need to make a schedule for his sake

Users who are viewing this thread