Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 201 - A Pool in the Demon Forest

Dex-chan lover
They made us the same thing Isekai Nonbiri Nouka made to the anime
They nerfed the horniness
Is the novel any good? Even the Manga make it super duper boring. The H there is pretty light. The onky difference is they acknowledged the chief has tons of wives and kids.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :dogkek:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Aggregator gang
Ah I see. I only read it through the manga so I didn't think he would do it. I mean even if they had to censor stuff in the manga I kinda wish they would have a relationship atleast. In the manga it beats around the Bush a bit. Like say say or show they are together atleast like a couple. Sadly we will never get that now :/
The WN goes even more on that, bounce to my edited post on this chapter discussion pg.1 that goes even more if you read tseng's comment, I've seen the same thing that Jayswing103 said that some others have also said in some of the previous chapters too lol
(I haven't read the WN but yes, it gets mentioned a lot before and it'll get mentioned again too)

Dex-chan lover
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...nd-a-big-money-strategy.1013862/post-15748996

Edit:

Read tseng's comment spoiler on this ch.61 pg.2 chapter discussion link above, if you're all also curious on what the WN did more on as well regards to nsfw too

Jayswing103 and some others that've mentioned that very same spoiler (that Jayswing103 mentioned) from the WN before from this chapter and on some of the previous chapters by others.
Its been mentioned a lot every now and then on some of the previous chapters up til this one, and it'll probably happen again with the same similar comments like y'all's with the later new chapters whenever it gets mentioned again for this manga adaption series. lol

it's like a trend of its own for this series comments lmao

:aquadrink:
I like how people bring up this old ass comment of mine, but tbh i wish i could go and edit it to format it better and fix some stuff, and merge it with some of the others comments in that thread too, but i can't since is too old, because it gives me a headache trying to read that shit :kek:

But hey, at least it give a general idea on what the manga is missing lol

Dex-chan lover
I like how people bring up this old ass comment of mine, but tbh i wish i could go and edit it to format it better and fix some stuff, and merge it with some of the others comments in that thread too, but i can't since is too old, because it gives me a headache trying to read that shit :kek:

Ngl, they were all curious on how different the manga and novel (WN) are (well, mainly on the lewd stuff), so I had to redirect them to your old ass comment kek

I feel you :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread