Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 214 - A Way to Break the Limit

Dex-chan lover
This has been largely glossed over by the manga, but in the LN

He's been accumulating so many OP skills that the blowback has been absolutely destroying his body for a while now.

Even back in the LN equivalent to ch192, he was resorting to using a skill to puppeteer his body to dance with everyone, and when he got to Nefertiti, "I got beat up pretty badly keeping up with Dancer Girl... My body was tearing itself to shreds the whole time we danced together."

he was well aware he was operating far beyond his limits, so he'd been seeking out gear, mostly VIT+ stats, that could take even some of the load off, and what he was able to get his hands on was not keeping up with his skill growth at all.
...Oh dear. When he mentioned "My Body is no longer ..." I thought it might be something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I mean.. It made no sense for him to be this strong to begin with.. since his Skills literally debuff him for being in a group, hence the name of the manga (which by now long lost its meaning)
That's why he's getting weaker. By being in a group he's losing his strength

Dex-chan lover
You're missing my point, he wouldn't be getting weaker, he would've never have gotten stronger to begin with, that's where it made no sense
If I had to guess it was his mentality changing. He stopped thinking that he was alone

Double-page supporter
Feels like maybe the author made a mistake by having "Loner" in the title if they wanted to take MC in this direction.
i think "loner" was actually a mistranslation. i heard somewhere that the actual title in japanese its some sort of reference to mmo players that go solo mode, and naturally minmax stuff to the limit to actually be able to beat dungeons that you were supposed to beat with your whole party.
but since that concept doesnt actually have a direct translation, this is what stuck. at least on mangadex. ive seen the series titled "solo clearing isekai" somewhere else, which is kind of a more accurate translation.

Users who are viewing this thread