Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 225 - If I Become Useless...

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Started with Armor rep(Angelica) soon after she was introduced, and same with Dancer Girl(Nefe). Actually, the latest novel volume out in English was half about him having a threesome with those two(other half dungeon floor clearing, mc making pieces of clothing(swimsuits, underwear, bras..), measuring the whole girl ensemble's bodies(lots of moaning and such..), tentacles, jelly tentacle baths(for measuring purposes, ...supposedly), catsuits, whips, some other...). For some reason this manga omitted the whole volume, it starts and ends at the start of the current, church girl, arc.

Armor rep and and Dancer Girl in the novel are desperate to push the rest of the cast as his wives, particularly School rep, as they feel the two alone aren't quite able to keep up whit the aforementioned 'night-time activities', and also, because, as dungeon emperors, they can't have children and thus think themselves unworthy of being his primary wives. Unfortunately for them, at least at that point in the novel, they haven't quite succeeded in that. Though I'm not personally sure how different the 'measuring sessions' are from it at this point, to be frank...
Wait, so that was the reason he knew all their measurements, when he made clothing for him and pretty sure he once weirdly implied something as he was talking about measurements 🤨

That literally changes the entire story, that's not even a "small" deviation from the Novel then

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so that was the reason he knew all their measurements, when he made clothing for him and pretty sure he once weirdly implied something as he was talking about measurements 🤨

That literally changes the entire story, that's not even a "small" deviation from the Novel then
That's only in the web novel, the light novel never went that route, or it won't til later. I only read the start of the light novel, but quite a bit was different by the time they got to town, and the wn goes R-15 almost immediately after he brings Angelica to the surface.

Dex-chan lover
Angelica does talk to the girls occasionally and iirc she's just shy.
Really? In the manga she has never had a speech bubble. It's always been hand and body gestures or some equivalent of sign language...
Is this from the source material, or has she actually had a speech bubble in the manga, that I mistook for someone else's?

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Started with Armor rep(Angelica) soon after she was introduced, and same with Dancer Girl(Nefe). Actually, the latest novel volume out in English was half about him having a threesome with those two(other half dungeon floor clearing, mc making pieces of clothing(swimsuits, underwear, bras..), measuring the whole girl ensemble's bodies(lots of moaning and such..), tentacles, jelly tentacle baths(for measuring purposes, ...supposedly), catsuits, whips, some other...). For some reason this manga omitted the whole volume, it starts and ends at the start of the current, church girl, arc.

Armor rep and and Dancer Girl in the novel are desperate to push the rest of the cast as his wives, particularly School rep, as they feel the two alone aren't quite able to keep up whit the aforementioned 'night-time activities', and also, because, as dungeon emperors, they can't have children and thus think themselves unworthy of being his primary wives. Unfortunately for them, at least at that point in the novel, they haven't quite succeeded in that. Though I'm not personally sure how different the 'measuring sessions' are from it at this point, to be frank...
By novel volume I assume you mean the "Light Novel". Or are you referring to the Web Novel?
I will have to read the source material. The manga dramatically deviates from the story by effectively absolutely avoiding that subject completely.

Dex-chan lover
By novel volume I assume you mean the "Light Novel". Or are you referring to the Web Novel?
I will have to read the source material. The manga dramatically deviates from the story by effectively absolutely avoiding that subject completely.
Light novel.

Dex-chan lover
Really? In the manga she has never had a speech bubble. It's always been hand and body gestures or some equivalent of sign language...
Is this from the source material, or has she actually had a speech bubble in the manga, that I mistook for someone else's?
No, she doesn't have speech bubbles. All her talking is done off screen. We, the audience, and I think Haruka aswell, just never get to see it. However, I think class rep girl once confirmed that they had a talk with Angelica.
And I haven't read the novel, this is purely from my memory of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
No, she doesn't have speech bubbles. All her talking is done off screen. We, the audience, and I think Haruka aswell, just never get to see it. However, I think class rep girl once confirmed that they had a talk with Angelica.
And I haven't read the novel, this is purely from my memory of the manga.
I would be interested in how the source material handles it. Novels generally have a better platform for inner monologue and expositional description, where "graphic" novels generally have a better platform for what can be shown in a picture (worth 1000 words, just none of them inner monologue).
When class rep said she "talked" with her, that might have been nonverbal. I vaguely remember what you are talking about, but I don't remember her making it clear (in any way) that she actually vocalized words.
Yes, I am being a pain in the arse here, likely pedantic even... But it drives the point home.

Users who are viewing this thread