Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 226 - I'm No Longer a Human?

Dex-chan lover
So they either don't remember the details but don't go back to try and find out and instead hop over into the comments section and complain that they don't know what's going on, or do go back and re-read and still can't figure it out.

Then there's me, who only touches the series when there's a new chapter, only refers back to older chapters to find exact references and chapter/page numbers, and still knows what's going on.
You expect people to remember fully 200+ chapters in 5 years and, if not, to reread from start each time?

Dex-chan lover
His cells are reborn now I was hoping for a plot point where the girls find out he's getting weaker then they help him get better
This is my only real issue with the situation. One of the core themes of the series so far has been that the MC is too used to doing everything on his own and doesn't know how to rely on his friends. He burdens everything himself and often doesn't let others help. It'd have been great seeing how they reacted to him deteriorating/reaching a ceiling while continuing to be everyone's rock. Instead he uses an ominous item in secrecy and it's played off as a gag at the very end. Hopefully there's at least some consequences and a little drama conflict when he reveals that.

Dex-chan lover
Wasnt there a point where the Wn goes from R15 to full on Erotic Chapters? When was that from the manga point?

Dex-chan lover
So they either don't remember the details but don't go back to try and find out and instead hop over into the comments section and complain that they don't know what's going on, or do go back and re-read and still can't figure it out.

Then there's me, who only touches the series when there's a new chapter, only refers back to older chapters to find exact references and chapter/page numbers, and still knows what's going on.
…I’m sorry I read One Piece while reading this. I actually started rereading this manga recently, but I still don’t recall this “shell” of magic power being used to manhandle his body. If anything it was Marionette being used to manhandle his body, correct?

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I wanted to see him transform into some sort of rat monster?
Like not a scary one, but just, a man-sized rat

Fed-Kun's army
I really have to wonder if some people are daft, or if they simply can't remember anything before the most recent chapter.
He's stuck at a low level because of one of the "cheat" skills he got which also made him acquire skills extremely quickly. Because he's stuck at a low level, he does not actually possess the strength to do much in a fight, so he compensates by manhandling his body inside a shell of magic power. All of this information was presented to us very early on and has been dangled in front of our nose every time he got into a fight. On top of all that, he's been barely sleeping or skipping sleep entirely to refine materials and craft gear for everyone as well as creating all the items to stock both stores, and even after he finishes all that work he's going at it with his two followers until after they pass out.
So his body was deteriorating because he was overtaxing it, and got so used to that that he couldn't figure out he was overdoing it :p

Dex-chan lover

Okay. Good for you then.

Dex-chan lover

There are literally currently 226 chapters of this manga. While the chapters may not be excessively long, somewhere around 15 and 20 pages, and while they may not be 226 of, let's say a minimum of 10 pages of FULL text, it has also been no less than five years since this has been being translated and uploaded here. And then there is the fact that the vast majority of us are reading an exorbitant number of manga simultaneously, not just this.
You are expecting far too much from normal human memory. We aren't that guy who tried to sell a reading technique of just scanning down the middle of the page for a second while flipping through a book as a "normal" method of reading. For most people that isn't even possible.
No, we don't remember the events of each chapter even anywhere near close enough to be able to go back to that exact chapter to find the exact page number. Most of us wouldn't even be within the correct volume if we went purely on memory. And no, we won't bother starting where we think it might be and progressively reread until we find what we are looking for (hoping it wasn't before where we started).

It is your expectation of our memory that is unfounded, unfair and simply wrong, not us not being unable to remember a minimum of two thousand pages of speech bubbles and boxed descriptions over five years, in addition to many more thousands of pages from the other manga that we read. And all of that is before mentioning people who have literal clinical diagnoses of below average memory.

So, think of the rest of us what you want, but your inflated accusatory sentiment is unfounded in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread